ART.e @ the art of change is a visual public arts organization concerned with the issues of change. Particularly transformation of the urban environment and its impact upon quality of life and cultural identity.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Artlook are the leading provider of business management software and web site solutions for anyone working in the visual arts, from commercial Art Galleries to individual Artists.
- Artpoint is a creative company working with artists to support new thinking and practice for the built environment and public space across the South East region.
- We provide project development and management, can help you find the right path through organisational development and change, design and deliver professional development programmes , and provide mentoring, coaching and Action Learning.
- ArtReach helps drive innovative, cultural projects to success, with a long track record supporting arts organisations, LAs, performing arts venues, Festivals, visual artists, galleries and museums.
- Arts & Business Scotland is an independent Scottish charity. We act as a conduit between the cultural and business sectors, helping to nurture the creative, social and commercial relationships that will enrich creativity and cultural engagement.
- For everyone interested in the Arts and Health sector in the SW of England. AHSW works to raise the profile and influence the development of arts and health across the region as well as providing up-to-date information and membership support.
- AQ is a community of arts professionals committed to creating a thriving, innovative and dynamic cultural sector. We bring to the arts the expertise to take organisations through a process of change in order to respond to today's challenges.
- At RHWL we believe that good design is the rational application of creativity and experience. We provide leadership to this process and work as a team with other professionals.
- ARTS UK provides arts development services and products in visual arts, public art commissions and literature. Services include artist research and recruitment, project management, fund-raising, contracts and evaluation.
- ArtsArchitecture is a design and consultancy practice specialising in arts and cultural buildings as well as one-off houses and smaller-scale residential and commercial projects. We offer a wide range of services for commissions.
- Artservice is an independent arts consultancy partnership offering a range of research, planning and management services to funding bodies (Arts Councils), Local Authorities, and arts and cultural organisations. We specialise in theatre and venue review.
- ArtsMediaPeople is a BAFTA award-winning company that creates concepts, events & activations for cultural projects & campaigns. They offer a specialism in engaging new and extending existing audiences for clients including galleries, museums & art spaces.
- Artswork is the national youth arts development agency. Artswork undertakes direct project work, providing creative opportunities for young people and delivers professional development resources.
- Asian Arts Agency is an arts development agency that develops, promotes and supports international, traditional and contemporary South Asian arts in the South West.
- The Asian Music Circuit creates fantastic, tailor made creative music and dance workshops for educational, extended school programmes and family festival events. Our focus is around wider Asian music.
- AAP works with clients to explore challenges, build on results and understand success through evaluation, research, facilitation and organisational development. Strong experience across art forms, project and programme evaluation.
- We insure all types of Fine Art on a worldwide all risks basis. Our policies are underwritten at Lloyd’s of London.
- ABRSM courses help teachers to improve their skills, reflect on teaching styles and deliver more effective lessons.
- ATS Heritage, part of the Advanced Thinking Systems group, is an experienced specialist creator of multimedia and audio-visual content and interactives.