We are a pioneering centre within the Institute of Education at Manchester Metropolitan University. Our cross-disciplinary team specialise in developing and delivering innovative and creative learning programmes.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- We are an award-winning creative team of directors, producers, designers and developers who are obsessed with pushing and pioneering digital technologies, discovering new ways to tell your story on every kind and size of screen.
- Charcoalblue is the most exciting and innovative theatre and acoustics consultancy in the UK.
- Chrissie Tiller works in the UK and internationally as a facilitator, trainer, coach, chairperson, listener, speaker, advocate, problem-solver, enabler, mentor, provoker and shaper - across art forms, sectors, higher education and arts strategy.
- Christina Dixon Consulting is an established consultancy within the cultural sector. We are recognised as strategic thinkers with wide-ranging experience. Marketing and Audience Development Planning; Research and Evaluation.
- Cibas supports artists and creative enterprises by providing one-to-one creative business advice, professional development training, events and opportunities. These services are available free to South East Hampshire based creatives.
- CIDA is the leading support organisation for the creative and cultural sector in East London. We help thousands of creative individuals, businesses and arts organisations at varying stages of development.
- CidaCo partners with governments, organisations and people, designing and implementing programmes that strengthen economies, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- The UK's leading centre for circus arts: rehearsal and audition space hire; professional development; corporate training workshops.
- Offices in a historic house currently hosting 10 professional arts organisations. Here a large slice of Cork's thriving cultural scene is conceived, planned and delivered in a friendly atmosphere. Hotdesking available and beautiful riverside Meeting Room.
- Working with the cultural and creative sectors, from start-ups and individual artists to national organisations. International cross-sector experience, specialising in visual arts.
- Clean Break, located in North London, has three fully equipped studios available to hire. The studios include a dance studio and black box space with sound and lighting equipment, and are ideal for rehearsals, classes and auditions.
- Audio and text to speech services. We can produce audio guides and audio description either with a human or synthesised voice. Post production and supply of finished product as a CD, WAV or MP3 download.
- C&S is one of the most trusted and established companies in the exhibition and events industry. At C&S we are proud of our independent heritage and extensive knowledge in creating three-dimensional sales and marketing environments.
- Cockpit Arts is the UK's only creative business incubator for designer-makers with two London based centres. We provide workspace/studios, business coaching and promotional opportunities. Some services are available to makers outside of Cockpit.
- Working exclusively with cultural and heritage clients, we distil complex messages into inspired communication that demands attention. Call it consulting, branding, design, marketing or advertising. We don’t care what it’s called as long you're delighted.
- Cogapp has delivered demanding digital media projects for over 20years. These include award-winning websites, interactive installations and mobile apps for clients such as Tate, British Library and The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Community Arts Partnership began in 2011 out of New Belfast Community Arts Initiative and Community Arts Forum, and it builds on the success of these two leading community arts organisations.
- Qualified in our own fields of accounting, finance and taxation, we are also experienced in working with individual artists and creative organisations. Our expertise in all aspects of finance ranges from personal tax to strategic business planning.
- Coniston, formed over thirty years ago, operate as a traditional construction, refurbishment and fit-out contractor. Our portfolio includes significant conservation works, educational projects, commercial fit-out, new build and private development.