We are a creative architectural practice with a strong track record in delivering successful museum and gallery projects.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Cantate Communication is a creative agency with offices in London, Coventry and Oxford providing design, illustration, print and a range of digital services, including websites, App’s and interactive digital publications. Part of the John Good group.
- A former head of press of Decca and EMI, and Classical A&R consultant for Warner Classics, Marius Carboni is an established international marketing and public relations consultancy in the Classical music and Arts fields.
- A flexible, collaborative, multi-talented team specialising in project and event management for the arts and education. Project, personnel, technical and logistics management, design and web-based documentation.
- Cathy has a proven track record in the delivery of high quality public art, including extensive knowledge and practical experience of public art commissioning, project delivery, strategic work and public sector partnership. Based in North Cumbria.
- Marketing and PR for arts organisations, and for specific projects, including creation and implementation of publicity strategies, and writing press releases, articles, publications, websites, blogs, e-newsletters etc.
- Central Mailing Services is the #1 supplier of Postal Mailing Services to the Arts. Let us save you money and time on your seasonal brochure or show mailings.
- We are a pioneering centre within the Institute of Education at Manchester Metropolitan University. Our cross-disciplinary team specialise in developing and delivering innovative and creative learning programmes.
- We are an award-winning creative team of directors, producers, designers and developers who are obsessed with pushing and pioneering digital technologies, discovering new ways to tell your story on every kind and size of screen.
- Charcoalblue is the most exciting and innovative theatre and acoustics consultancy in the UK.
- Chrissie Tiller works in the UK and internationally as a facilitator, trainer, coach, chairperson, listener, speaker, advocate, problem-solver, enabler, mentor, provoker and shaper - across art forms, sectors, higher education and arts strategy.
- Christina Dixon Consulting is an established consultancy within the cultural sector. We are recognised as strategic thinkers with wide-ranging experience. Marketing and Audience Development Planning; Research and Evaluation.
- Cibas supports artists and creative enterprises by providing one-to-one creative business advice, professional development training, events and opportunities. These services are available free to South East Hampshire based creatives.
- CIDA is the leading support organisation for the creative and cultural sector in East London. We help thousands of creative individuals, businesses and arts organisations at varying stages of development.
- CidaCo partners with governments, organisations and people, designing and implementing programmes that strengthen economies, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- The UK's leading centre for circus arts: rehearsal and audition space hire; professional development; corporate training workshops.
- Offices in a historic house currently hosting 10 professional arts organisations. Here a large slice of Cork's thriving cultural scene is conceived, planned and delivered in a friendly atmosphere. Hotdesking available and beautiful riverside Meeting Room.
- Working with the cultural and creative sectors, from start-ups and individual artists to national organisations. International cross-sector experience, specialising in visual arts.
- Clean Break, located in North London, has three fully equipped studios available to hire. The studios include a dance studio and black box space with sound and lighting equipment, and are ideal for rehearsals, classes and auditions.
- Audio and text to speech services. We can produce audio guides and audio description either with a human or synthesised voice. Post production and supply of finished product as a CD, WAV or MP3 download.