All Ways Learning supports the professional development of confident, competent creative managers through short courses & bespoke support for organisations. We have expertise in a range of management disciplines from teambuilding to strategic planning.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Arts marketing and creative writing projects.
- Independent consultant offering flexible, practical fundraising support to arts organisations across Yorkshire, the North West and London: includes feasibility studies, fundraising strategy and planning (capital/revenue), bid writing, and mentoring teams.
- Annabel Jackson Associates provide a comprehensive evaluation service: in-house and external evaluation courses, design of evaluation questionnaires and toolkits, literature reviews, and evaluations.
- Graphic design, branding, wayfinding, editorial, exhibition design, and interactive digital media. We deliver unique and immersive narratives that encompass all aspects of the visitor journey, clearly communicating brand and content.
- Anonymous Arts Management offers bespoke and personalised development support, as well as research & evaluation that enables clients to easily and accurately assess the impact, effectiveness and legacy of their projects & programmes.
- World leaders in our field, Antenna International create handheld audio, multimedia and virtual tours that help museums, historic and cultural sites and tourist attractions shape and enrich their visitors experiences
- Aperte works with creative individuals and companies of all sizes to build better businesses. We deliver the full spectrum from vision, mission, strategy, planning organisational development and governance and board development.
- APi Communications are leading designers and installers of audio visual systems in the wider South West of the UK and beyond. We have the ability to create a system that matches the client's requirements and deliver it with excellence.
- Arithmo is a simple to use online bookkeeping system that lets you take control of your business records. FREE 30 day trial.
- Established in 2002, Arpeggio Films works in partnership with museums & galleries, public bodies, arts agencies and schools across the UK to create innovative and engaging film and digital media projects.
- The Art House supports you to develop equality and diversity, in line with your aims. We provide bespoke development & training for each client. We also run periodic training open to all.
- ART.e @ the art of change is a visual public arts organization concerned with the issues of change. Particularly transformation of the urban environment and its impact upon quality of life and cultural identity.
- Artlook are the leading provider of business management software and web site solutions for anyone working in the visual arts, from commercial Art Galleries to individual Artists.
- Artpoint is a creative company working with artists to support new thinking and practice for the built environment and public space across the South East region.
- We provide project development and management, can help you find the right path through organisational development and change, design and deliver professional development programmes , and provide mentoring, coaching and Action Learning.
- ArtReach helps drive innovative, cultural projects to success, with a long track record supporting arts organisations, LAs, performing arts venues, Festivals, visual artists, galleries and museums.
- Arts & Business Scotland is an independent Scottish charity. We act as a conduit between the cultural and business sectors, helping to nurture the creative, social and commercial relationships that will enrich creativity and cultural engagement.
- For everyone interested in the Arts and Health sector in the SW of England. AHSW works to raise the profile and influence the development of arts and health across the region as well as providing up-to-date information and membership support.
- AQ is a community of arts professionals committed to creating a thriving, innovative and dynamic cultural sector. We bring to the arts the expertise to take organisations through a process of change in order to respond to today's challenges.