Studio 3 is our affordable, private rehearsal space in a quiet alley, perfect for Theatre & Dance Rehearsals, Meetings, Private lessons, Casting and Workshops. Close to Brixton Station Prices: Half day (4hr) £45. Full day (8hr) £65.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- We provide print and e-book design services such as file formatting and layout for short runs of physical books or POD sales, as well as e-readers. We also offer editorial and copywriting services for authors, also book covers and website design.
- The Vintage Earring Co can create authentic vintage jewellery for costumes, productions and other uses, made to match your theme using genuine 1920s to 1950s vintage beads and components.
- Creative photographer for arts organisations and the performing arts. In the studio or on location. Actors headshots, portraits, artwork and promotional photography for shows and events.
- Through our database software and collection management service, we provide a framework of support that allows you to manage your art business, practice or collection with confidence. Our site features engaged writing and curated bookshop too.
- Culture& work in partnership with arts and heritage institutions and artists to develop programmes that promote diversity in the workforce and audiences. We work with contemporary artists and curators in new and dynamic projects that engage new voices.
- Stack a Stage are a leading UK manufacturer and supplier of portable staging system for use in the performing arts. Our modular staging provides easy stage extensions and risers for any theatre or venue.
- At the direct mail company we feel we can be of use to the arts sector by using our discount bulk postage rates to provide information to customers and partners alike in a more cost effective and efficient way and we can also print anything your require.
- London based museum exhibition design consultants delivering museum design, exhibition design, graphics, museum lighting, visitor centers, gallery and heritage design. With 20+ years of experience we have worked on +300 creative design projects worldwide.
- Damsay Productions is a first class prop and accessory company, using the very best technology to create anything you can dream of. We produce bespoke props for theatre, film & TV production sets. We are the most innovative brand, so get in touch!
- Ariadne Associates offer a full range of HR support to small organisations. Based in the North West, we provide friendly, helpful legal and appropriate advice from a fully qualified HR professional, and help you with implementing it as well.
- Based in London, with offices in New Zealand and the USA, Execucare works with arts & cultural organisations, universities, schools, and leading charities, recruiting fundraisers at all levels.
- Purpose-built concert venue with a variety of spaces perfect for recordings, rehearsals, and performances.
- We promote and practise cultural heritage through African music and dance, and supply work for artists with skills in these styles. Our work involves performance, education and agency, enriching lives through various partnerships and projects.
- The Eventim system is one of the most robust and flexible systems in the marketplace, with the ability to seamlessly sell thousands of tickets within seconds.
- Since 2005, Globalite has been offering English and Italian into Spanish translation. We specialize in media translation, art translation, design translation and more. Over 10 million words translated.
- I am a freelance English into Spanish translator with extensive experience in working for the arts sector.
- Collaborative project between Bristol City Council and Artspace Lifespace. The Vestibules are two innovative and exciting spaces on either side of the City Hall (College Green) created to support the arts, showcase work and share ideas.
- We at AttendStar help our clients in a wide variety of industries sell tickets to over 1,000 diverse events, and our clients stay with us because we’re engaged with every one of them!
- Looking for somewhere to rehearse your latest masterpiece? With 9 rehearsal studios, ranging from £10-£22, full amenities & a receptionist on staff from 10-10 we’re here to make your creative process as smooth as possible.