Located on the 2nd floor of the Arts Theatre building, Rooms at the Arts are bright, attractive and centrally located studio spaces available for flexible hire including auditions, rehearsals and workshops.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Design, technical and logistical support for museum, gallery and off-site projects. Fabrication and installation of permanent and temporary exhibition furniture and structures. Production and handling of touring exhibitions.
- Change? Growth? Innovation? 509 arts provides a high quality consultancy service for arts organisations, public bodies, funding agencies and the third sector. From strategic policy and planning to creative and organisational development.
- We specialise in helping you bring audiences into the heart of your organisation through a full range of strategic consultancy services & a dedicated research arm. We are an international company which prides itself on giving a very personal service.
- Consultancy, advice and facilitation. Specialist experience in theatre technical management and governance. Clients have included the Abbey Theatre in Dublin, London's South Bank Centre and management training courses in Finland and South Korea.
- Abigail Carney is a consultant and facilitator who supports individuals and teams in culture, creative industry and charity sectors to develop strategies to identify, attract and retain the stakeholders they need to achieve success.
- Offers complete promotional services for dance and performance including tours. With a thorough and creative approach, Abstrakt holds a consistent track record in achieving and maintaining a high publicity profile for clients.
- Extensive experience of access audits of historic environments and landscapes, design appraisals and access statements, and user consultation. Our service is personal and friendly and tailored to the culture and resources of our clients.
- ACL was established to provide support services for private and public sector clients. Specialising initially in the Arts and Cultural sector, we went on to broaden our client portfolio to include work in Education, Health and Local Government.
- Acoustiguide offers digital audio and visual interpretation to visitors via a variety of platforms - including cell phones, smart phones, multimedia players, and the internet - as well as proprietary hardware and software solutions.
- The Actors’ Benevolent Fund exists to help professional actors and stage managers who are in need because of accident, illness or old age. The Fund supports many thousands with grants, allowances and help towards the payment of domestic bills.
- I am a diversity trainer, consultant & project manager in the cultural sector. If you want to look at things from a different perspective, build outwards from inclusion and not just manage diversity but positively build on it, then I'm your woman.
- Adam Richards Architects is an award winning creative practice. Our services include new-build, renovation, interiors and exhibition design. Current and recent projects include new-build facilities for Ditchling Museum.
- AEM International, Arts Entertainment and Media Executive Search, is an executive search firm specialising in finding, placing and developing leaders for the arts, entertainment and creative industries.
- When people improvise in the workplace, they initiate more ideas, make confident, creative decisions, defuse conflict & generally embody a more open, fluid style of working. Impromptyou offers training to businesses of all sizes/industries.
- Aidan Walsh is an experienced and long-established specialist in the cultural sector and an independent consultant, based in Ireland. He works throughout Ireland and the UK.
- We provide training, coaching and consultancy with groups and individuals. Our specialist areas include improving good communication, negotiation and influencing skills and developing teams particularly around difficulty or conflict.
- AD is an award-winning, creative digital agency in London and Glasgow. We take our 17 years of experience and apply it, with our passion for learning more and our agile methodology, to create truly innovative digital solutions for clients.
- I offer reliable, professional and affordable visitor research, evaluation and marketing consultancy for museums and heritage organisations.
- Alison Branagan is a visual arts consultant, author and lecturer. She has had several enterprise books published and provides specialist business advice and workshops for artists, designers, and creative professionals.