ETC is a global leader in the manufacture of lighting and rigging technology for entertainment and architectural applications.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- We are a creative, award-winning civil and structural engineering practice. Our projects range from timber-framed structures to sustainable educational spaces, and from adaptable theatres to spectacular stage sets.
- Nimax Theatres are the owners of the Palace, Lyric, Apollo, Garrick, Vaudeville and Duchess theatres in London.
- We are an award winning London based Accountancy practice which specialises in providing tax advise to the creative industries. We offer fixed fees for personal and company tax returns and free initial consultations.
- We've left behind the London traffic jams, pollution and crazy prices of 'production studios' within the M25. Why not join us at our rehearsal facility in Bedfordshire? Under an hour's drive from London and you're away from all the hustle and bustle, being somewhere where you can relax, create and perform.
- The Arts Theatre is available daytimes for special one off events, showcases, comedy, workshops and cabaret shows, depending on the schule of the current show. Above the Arts is a unique studio theatre and event space. It is available to producers on a risk-share basis to encourage daring, unconventional and unexpected productions. It is a new home for immersive theatre, cabaret, music, comedy and film.
- We have five studio spaces, including a studio theatre with lighting deck. These are available for hire day and evening, seven days a week, whenever they are not in use by us. There are various common areas throughout the school, including an outdoor smoking area, which can be used by all hirers to relax in during breaks. There is wi-fi throughout the premises.
- Specialists in discreet and bespoke PR and business development broking for arts-related financial, legal and accountancy firms who work with both the private and public sectors, we create relationships to the highest standards. Ours is a field of expertise where, with a well-maintained network, we are a trusted partner to the professional adviser.
- Ensemble is a comprehensive tuition management system designed for use by performing arts and music organisations. As the leading tool in its field, Ensemble enables tuition providers to perform all administrative and management functions in one user friendly, unified system.
- Bennetts Associates is a UK firm of architects, with a portfolio of award-winning projects and an expertise in higher education, refurbishment and sustainability
- Foster Wilson Architects is a leading architectural practice with an international reputation for the design of cultural buildings and creative spaces.
- EM ACOUSTICS is an independent British loudspeaker manufacturer, producing systems that redefine the standards set by passive loudspeakers.
- Really Useful Theatres Group owns and operates six commercial theatres in the heart of London’s West End. The Group is wholly owned by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Our theatres are some of the most prestigious and desirable in the world, including the iconic London Palladium and the stately Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
- ShowTex: For event and entertainment professionals around the world who want the most innovative curtain fabrics, tracks, and motion control systems.
- Triple E design and manufacture curtain and scenery track systems, manual and motorised or fully automted. The award winning ModTruss building system, variable acoustic systems and custom designed stage equipment solutions.
- The firm, which was established in 1934, is authorised and regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). In meeting the objectives of our clients, a close and direct personal relationship with the responsible partner is essential. In this the partners are supported by our highly trained and typically long serving members of staff.
- Saffery Champness is one of the UK's Top 20 accountancy practices, with a network of nine offices in the UK, plus offices in Guernsey, Geneva and Zurich.
- Our main focus is on supporting emerging theatremakers working at the cutting edge of theatre practice, particularly those working in non-traditional forms – whether that be through exploring the nature of the theatrical space, immersive experiences, game-playing, live art or other manifestations of performance which cross boundaries and defy definition.
- Our long-term vision is to continue to increase the Crown-owned network for international fine art logistics. By reducing reliance on supplier handovers and increasing the options on shipping, we can provide a service that is more efficient in planning and more consistent in execution.
- PB Print UK specialises in the production of highest quality, beautifully made books. If you are looking for distinction, care & attention and staff who understand your mission then you will be pleased you found a company that is friendly and responsive whilst maintaining the greatest professionalism.