Offers complete promotional services for dance and performance including tours. With a thorough and creative approach, Abstrakt holds a consistent track record in achieving and maintaining a high publicity profile for clients.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Extensive experience of access audits of historic environments and landscapes, design appraisals and access statements, and user consultation. Our service is personal and friendly and tailored to the culture and resources of our clients.
- ACL was established to provide support services for private and public sector clients. Specialising initially in the Arts and Cultural sector, we went on to broaden our client portfolio to include work in Education, Health and Local Government.
- Acoustiguide offers digital audio and visual interpretation to visitors via a variety of platforms - including cell phones, smart phones, multimedia players, and the internet - as well as proprietary hardware and software solutions.
- The Actors’ Benevolent Fund exists to help professional actors and stage managers who are in need because of accident, illness or old age. The Fund supports many thousands with grants, allowances and help towards the payment of domestic bills.
- I am a diversity trainer, consultant & project manager in the cultural sector. If you want to look at things from a different perspective, build outwards from inclusion and not just manage diversity but positively build on it, then I'm your woman.
- Adam Richards Architects is an award winning creative practice. Our services include new-build, renovation, interiors and exhibition design. Current and recent projects include new-build facilities for Ditchling Museum.
- AEM International, Arts Entertainment and Media Executive Search, is an executive search firm specialising in finding, placing and developing leaders for the arts, entertainment and creative industries.
- When people improvise in the workplace, they initiate more ideas, make confident, creative decisions, defuse conflict & generally embody a more open, fluid style of working. Impromptyou offers training to businesses of all sizes/industries.
- Aidan Walsh is an experienced and long-established specialist in the cultural sector and an independent consultant, based in Ireland. He works throughout Ireland and the UK.
- We provide training, coaching and consultancy with groups and individuals. Our specialist areas include improving good communication, negotiation and influencing skills and developing teams particularly around difficulty or conflict.
- AD is an award-winning, creative digital agency in London and Glasgow. We take our 17 years of experience and apply it, with our passion for learning more and our agile methodology, to create truly innovative digital solutions for clients.
- I offer reliable, professional and affordable visitor research, evaluation and marketing consultancy for museums and heritage organisations.
- Alison Branagan is a visual arts consultant, author and lecturer. She has had several enterprise books published and provides specialist business advice and workshops for artists, designers, and creative professionals.
- All Ways Learning supports the professional development of confident, competent creative managers through short courses & bespoke support for organisations. We have expertise in a range of management disciplines from teambuilding to strategic planning.
- Arts marketing and creative writing projects.
- Independent consultant offering flexible, practical fundraising support to arts organisations across Yorkshire, the North West and London: includes feasibility studies, fundraising strategy and planning (capital/revenue), bid writing, and mentoring teams.
- Annabel Jackson Associates provide a comprehensive evaluation service: in-house and external evaluation courses, design of evaluation questionnaires and toolkits, literature reviews, and evaluations.
- Graphic design, branding, wayfinding, editorial, exhibition design, and interactive digital media. We deliver unique and immersive narratives that encompass all aspects of the visitor journey, clearly communicating brand and content.
- Anonymous Arts Management offers bespoke and personalised development support, as well as research & evaluation that enables clients to easily and accurately assess the impact, effectiveness and legacy of their projects & programmes.