New exhibitions, gallery refurbishments and full-scale fit outs, we’ve had the privilege of working with some of the UK’s most acclaimed designers and architects.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Emma King Consultancy works with clients across the museum, heritage and cultural sectors. Established in 2004, we specialise in creating great learning programmes, exhibitions, evaluations, business plans and partnerships.
- Envirodigital helps you work out: why you want to make environmentally sustainable changes; what environmentally friendly digital technologies and processes you can implement; and how best to manage the organisational change of implementation.
- From 4 offices across the UK, ERS undertakes evaluations, provides policy analysis and advice, undertakes socio-economic analysis and develops strategies and plans.
- We all value our websites, but are you making the most of yours? ENM can help you make sense of the web.
- Successfully helping the arts, culture, heritage and creative industries access the full range of EU funding opportunities since 1999 - via consultancy, seminars, webinars and extensive online information at www.euclid.info / www.culture.info.
- Event, street, circus, performance. Indoor & outdoor. Day or Night. HQ digital photography free of charge. Expenses only charged.
- Face Front Studio, based in North London and easily accessible by all forms of public transport, has space available for hire and is the ideal venue for rehearsals, auditions, meetings and Community events.
- Our Production team offer beginning-to-end services for filmmakers and artists working with the moving image. Use our in-house experts to film, edit or master your film, or contact us to learn more about hiring out our editing suites.
- The FWA Group is dedicated to delivering an exceptional quality building service with absolute focus on customer care; underpinned by our Core Values of Integrity, Commitment and Success built on a strong foundation of Client Relationships.
- Our penetration of the cultural sector extends to those institutions and associations that support the sector.
- Box office and online ticket sales integrated with a marketing and sales facility. Now you can increase your revenue through the multi functional fastetickets system which provides all of these and with no capital investment from you.
- Consultancy offering evaluation, research and policy development in the arts, particularly in formal and informal education. Knowledge of accreditation, higher education and workforce development.
- FEI: Creativity, advice and project management for festivals, cultural venues and public events worldwide
- Websites and apps for commerce, heritage and education designed using a CMS (Content Management System) for you to manage and fully managed sites. Clean lines, easy to use and stylish professional tools with an edge.
- We are an agency that specialise in providing all scales of events with quality contemporary outdoor performance, cabaret and installations. We represent over 100acts from solo shows and walkabouts to large scale spectacles.
- Four Colman Getty is a leading independent PR and communications consultancy.
- Frances Lord is a freelance consultant based in East Sussex whose specialism is in the visual arts and crafts. She has a successful track record in curating, commissioning, policy and strategy development, mentoring, evaluation and fundraising.
- Freshwaters Consultancy offers leadership and organisational development, strategic project and programme development services.
- We do all kinds of consultation and training around areas of: inclusion in the arts; disability equality; digital inclusion; access audits. We can provide one off training sessions for developing you and/or your whole team.