Coniston, formed over thirty years ago, operate as a traditional construction, refurbishment and fit-out contractor. Our portfolio includes significant conservation works, educational projects, commercial fit-out, new build and private development.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- For over 30years, Contemporary Art Society Consultancy has provided exemplary art advisory services for a diverse range of clients & sectors in the UK and internationally, including companies, developers, hospitals, local authorities and universities.
- CMS is a specialist Project, Cost & Construction Management Company providing specialised services for museums, galleries, theatres, cathedrals and listed buildings/Scheduled Ancient Monuments. We have extensive knowledge of HLF and ACE funding.
- We support the UK’s creative and cultural industries to achieve their economic potential through the right skills and training. We deliver a network of employers and training providers working in partnership to effect change.
- An arts & community development charity based in the East of England delivering rural cinema and live performance touring schemes, alongside a portfolio of creative learning, volunteer development, and arts & health projects.
- Garry Churchill has been providing consultancy services to the cultural sector since 1996, working with local authorities, funding bodies, arts and cultural organisations, and the voluntary sector.
- Cultural Enterprise Office offer free sector specific advice and support to those starting, running and growing their creative business or practice in Scotland.
- We are a museum, heritage and cultural planning consultancy. We provide services ranging from museological advice to functional planning, strategic analysis, operational planning, training, and project management.
- Nicola Bell carries out evaluations for creative and cultural heritage organisations, and provides training in evaluation, visitor studies and community consultation to enhance the offer for visitors and audiences.
- CDCC delivers proven, practical solutions, combining creativity and experience with commercial realism. Events and festivals' feasibility planning and evaluation; creative programming; marketing strategies; fundraising & sponsorship.
- Injured dancer? Find help at Dance UK’s free NHS dance injury clinics and free to search database of UK medical practitioners and complementary therapists with experience of working with dancers.
- A leading supplier of dance clothing and shoes in the UK, from ballet to pointe shoes and much more!
- Dancers’ Career Development (DCD) helps dancers to make the often difficult transition from professional dancing to a new career by giving them the confidence and skills they need to keep working beyond dance.
- Based in Birmingham, DanceXchange runs classes for all abilities, has studio/performance space for hire, offers advice for dance professionals, and showcases international dance within its performances and festivals programme.
- DBA Consulting provides expert advice and support for the cultural and heritage sectors. Services include business planning, options appraisals, lottery fund applications, activity planning, interpretation, project management and implementation.
- DCA is a Birmingham based culture, creativity and regeneration consultancy and project development company working on arts, creative industries, media, heritage, regeneration and broader economic development projects.
- Established in 1996, Deane Associates works in partnership with visual arts, performing arts and community organisations undertaking business planning, fundraising and capital project development.
- Deep Visuals Limited is a Cambridge-based new media company, focused on providing interactive software-based installations for Museums and Galleries.
- Devonshire works with organisations of every size, filling their exciting freelance and permanent roles with skilled, creative people.
- Specialist policy and communications agency delivering research and evaluation, policy analysis and response, stategic campaigns, public affairs and advocacy, design and publications, media relations and press office support.