Community Arts Partnership began in 2011 out of New Belfast Community Arts Initiative and Community Arts Forum, and it builds on the success of these two leading community arts organisations.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Qualified in our own fields of accounting, finance and taxation, we are also experienced in working with individual artists and creative organisations. Our expertise in all aspects of finance ranges from personal tax to strategic business planning.
- Coniston, formed over thirty years ago, operate as a traditional construction, refurbishment and fit-out contractor. Our portfolio includes significant conservation works, educational projects, commercial fit-out, new build and private development.
- For over 30years, Contemporary Art Society Consultancy has provided exemplary art advisory services for a diverse range of clients & sectors in the UK and internationally, including companies, developers, hospitals, local authorities and universities.
- CMS is a specialist Project, Cost & Construction Management Company providing specialised services for museums, galleries, theatres, cathedrals and listed buildings/Scheduled Ancient Monuments. We have extensive knowledge of HLF and ACE funding.
- We support the UK’s creative and cultural industries to achieve their economic potential through the right skills and training. We deliver a network of employers and training providers working in partnership to effect change.
- An arts & community development charity based in the East of England delivering rural cinema and live performance touring schemes, alongside a portfolio of creative learning, volunteer development, and arts & health projects.
- Cultural Enterprise Office offer free sector specific advice and support to those starting, running and growing their creative business or practice in Scotland.
- We are a museum, heritage and cultural planning consultancy. We provide services ranging from museological advice to functional planning, strategic analysis, operational planning, training, and project management.
- CDCC is an experienced management consultancy working across the culture, heritage, leisure and tourism sectors. As innovative strategic advisers, we will demonstrably deliver agreed objectives for clients and stakeholders.
- Injured dancer? Find help at Dance UK’s free NHS dance injury clinics and free to search database of UK medical practitioners and complementary therapists with experience of working with dancers.
- A leading supplier of dance clothing and shoes in the UK, from ballet to pointe shoes and much more!
- Dancers’ Career Development (DCD) helps dancers to make the often difficult transition from professional dancing to a new career by giving them the confidence and skills they need to keep working beyond dance.
- Based in Birmingham, DanceXchange runs classes for all abilities, has studio/performance space for hire, offers advice for dance professionals, and showcases international dance within its performances and festivals programme.
- DBA Consulting provides expert advice and support for the cultural and heritage sectors. Services include business planning, options appraisals, lottery fund applications, activity planning, interpretation, project management and implementation.
- DCA is a Birmingham based culture, creativity and regeneration consultancy and project development company working on arts, creative industries, media, heritage, regeneration and broader economic development projects.
- Established in 1996, Deane Associates works in partnership with visual arts, performing arts and community organisations undertaking business planning, fundraising and capital project development.
- Devonshire works with organisations of every size, filling their exciting freelance and permanent roles with skilled, creative people.
- Specialist policy and communications agency delivering research and evaluation, policy analysis and response, stategic campaigns, public affairs and advocacy, design and publications, media relations and press office support.
- Dick Horsey Management Limited offer you the best in Client Representation and Artiste Management. They are experts in provision of artistes for Conferences, Product Launch, After Dinner, Sport Events, Theatre and Television.