Audio and text to speech services. We can produce audio guides and audio description either with a human or synthesised voice. Post production and supply of finished product as a CD, WAV or MP3 download.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- C&S is one of the most trusted and established companies in the exhibition and events industry. At C&S we are proud of our independent heritage and extensive knowledge in creating three-dimensional sales and marketing environments.
- Cockpit Arts is London’s leading studios for contemporary crafts and the UK’s only business incubator for makers and designers. We are home to over 140 independent creative businesses at our sites in Deptford and Holborn.
- Working exclusively with cultural and heritage clients, we distil complex messages into inspired communication that demands attention. Call it consulting, branding, design, marketing or advertising. We don’t care what it’s called as long you're delighted.
- Cogapp has delivered demanding digital media projects for over 20years. These include award-winning websites, interactive installations and mobile apps for clients such as Tate, British Library and The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Community Arts Partnership began in 2011 out of New Belfast Community Arts Initiative and Community Arts Forum, and it builds on the success of these two leading community arts organisations.
- Qualified in our own fields of accounting, finance and taxation, we are also experienced in working with individual artists and creative organisations. Our expertise in all aspects of finance ranges from personal tax to strategic business planning.
- Coniston, formed over thirty years ago, operate as a traditional construction, refurbishment and fit-out contractor. Our portfolio includes significant conservation works, educational projects, commercial fit-out, new build and private development.
- For over 30years, Contemporary Art Society Consultancy has provided exemplary art advisory services for a diverse range of clients & sectors in the UK and internationally, including companies, developers, hospitals, local authorities and universities.
- CMS is a specialist Project, Cost & Construction Management Company providing specialised services for museums, galleries, theatres, cathedrals and listed buildings/Scheduled Ancient Monuments. We have extensive knowledge of HLF and ACE funding.
- We support the UK’s creative and cultural industries to achieve their economic potential through the right skills and training. We deliver a network of employers and training providers working in partnership to effect change.
- An arts & community development charity based in the East of England delivering rural cinema and live performance touring schemes, alongside a portfolio of creative learning, volunteer development, and arts & health projects.
- Cultural Enterprise Office offer free sector specific advice and support to those starting, running and growing their creative business or practice in Scotland.
- We are a museum, heritage and cultural planning consultancy. We provide services ranging from museological advice to functional planning, strategic analysis, operational planning, training, and project management.
- Nicola Bell carries out evaluations for creative and cultural heritage organisations, and provides training in evaluation, visitor studies and community consultation to enhance the offer for visitors and audiences.
- CDCC delivers proven, practical solutions, combining creativity and experience with commercial realism. Events and festivals' feasibility planning and evaluation; creative programming; marketing strategies; fundraising & sponsorship.
- Injured dancer? Find help at Dance UK’s free NHS dance injury clinics and free to search database of UK medical practitioners and complementary therapists with experience of working with dancers.
- A leading supplier of dance clothing and shoes in the UK, from ballet to pointe shoes and much more!
- Dancers’ Career Development (DCD) helps dancers to make the often difficult transition from professional dancing to a new career by giving them the confidence and skills they need to keep working beyond dance.
- Based in Birmingham, DanceXchange runs classes for all abilities, has studio/performance space for hire, offers advice for dance professionals, and showcases international dance within its performances and festivals programme.