ABRSM courses help teachers to improve their skills, reflect on teaching styles and deliver more effective lessons.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- ATS Heritage, part of the Advanced Thinking Systems group, is an experienced specialist creator of multimedia and audio-visual content and interactives.
- With two decades of experience designing original creative material to showcase organisations to their best effect, we are the perfect partner for your marketing campaign.
- Audience Systems are a global leader in seating for theatres, sport, education and major venues, with 40years’ experience. Best known as specialists in retractable seating, our complete service includes design, manufacture and installation.
- Audiences NI is Northern Ireland's dedicated audience development agency, offering a range of services including research & market intelligence, consultancy, e-marketing, training & events.
- AudienceView provides a fully integrated, web-based ticketing, CRM and fundraising solution to more than 120sports, arts, entertainment and non-traditional ticketing organisations worldwide.
- Audioposts Ltd can provide clear advice to exhibition designers and planners on how AV technology can be used.
- She offers: Business Planning, Strategic Marketing, Feasibility Studies and Market Research. Saves organisations time and money, brings clarity and provides focus. She is told she brings lots of energy, ideas and enthusiasm to any project.
- Consultant, facilitator and mentor in the arts and creative industries, working with wide range of cultural organisations, artists and creative businesses.
- Barker Langham is a leading cultural consultancy, specialising in the visioning, strategic planning and development of cultural heritage projects in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Based upon sound primary research, BDRC Continental delivers insights which help cultural organisations take effective business decisions.
- Beauty and Utility Arts specialises in Arts in Health, working with a range of public and private organisations.
- Specialist trade union for backstage, technical and support workers (employed and freelance) in the theatre, broadcasting, film and entertainment industries.
- Liverpool based marketing and PR company working exclusively in live entertainment, arts sector and ticketed events. Working with a wide range of local, regional and national clients in the genres of theatre, festivals, comedy, family and special events.
- Bivouac is a well-established design company based in central York. We work closely with a network of talented and creative individuals to produce high quality, imaginative design solutions for our clients.
- BJA advise on strategy, organisation, structure, operations, the visitor experience, service standards & the commercial potential. BJA services range from organisation reviews and service audits to interim management, and project leadership.
- A national members' network committed to the development of arts and artists of Black cultural communities through advocacy, training and events.
- At blackbox-av we offer a comprehensive content creation service for those clients requiring content for use on any of our products.
- Blue Ant is a design and production company. In 1991 its founders joined forces with a common goal, to build a company that delivers a service with added customer value and a responsibility to provide the most appropriate solutions.
- We help cultural organisations benefit from tourism. We advise on what cultural tourists are looking for, how to reach them and how to work with the tourism sector. We also design & deliver marketing & PR campaigns to attract cultural tourists.