Keeping up to date with important issues and vital information can sometimes feel a bit like trying to fill a cup from a waterfall. Here at ArtsProfessional we try to make this task just a little easier for you by creating and curating the most relevant content for those with a professional interest in the arts sector. We aim to deliver a quality news and information service that will help you get the most out of your professional practice. So how do we do this?
- We cover news stories that are too specialist for the national newspapers, but are important to those working in the arts
- We investigate what’s really going on in the sector, holding public bodies to account when necessary
- We keep the sector up to date with changes in areas such as the law and technology, and policies that may affect them
- We share good practice by giving arts organisations and practitioners a platform to write about their successes and tell others about their experiences
- We provide a forum in which those with something say can pass comment on key issues or topical subjects
- We create a space for the sector to promote itself, its jobs, and its activities to other arts professionals.
If you ask our readers what they think are our hallmarks, this is what we hope they’ll say:
- Our integrity.We’re honest, serious-minded and balanced
- Our curiosity.We ask questions, challenge and probe to get the facts
- Our independence.We will stand up for what we believe in and aren’t afraid to raise the issues that others can’t – or don’t
- Our topicality.We’re about what’s going on now, across the arts and beyond, but fashion and trends never sidetrack us
- Our collaborative approach.We have contributors from accountancy, law and marketing as well as the arts. We welcome contributions from outside the sector as well as within, provided they are of interest to arts professionals.
Never miss out on what’s going on in the sector – sign up for our weekly email bulletins:
- News & Good reads: Sent on Thursdays and Fridays
- Arts Jobs: Sent on Tuesdays
- Professional Development: Sent on Wednesdays
Need to get in touch with people working in the arts sector? We are perfectly positioned to help you do just that. We can offer you a banner or superbutton advert on our website and/or space for your message in our email bulletins, to find out more click on the links below:
- Advertise your latest job vacancy
- Advertise your conference, event or training opportunity
- Advertise your products and services
The fact that you are reading this means that you have found us online – take a good look around and get in touch if we can help.
Telephone 01223 200200 or find specific contact details below.