At RHWL we believe that good design is the rational application of creativity and experience. We provide leadership to this process and work as a team with other professionals.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- ARTS UK provides arts development services and products in visual arts, public art commissions and literature. Services include artist research and recruitment, project management, fund-raising, contracts and evaluation.
- ArtsArchitecture is a design and consultancy practice specialising in arts and cultural buildings as well as one-off houses and smaller-scale residential and commercial projects. We offer a wide range of services for commissions.
- Artservice is an independent arts consultancy partnership offering a range of research, planning and management services to funding bodies (Arts Councils), Local Authorities, and arts and cultural organisations. We specialise in theatre and venue review.
- ArtsMediaPeople is a BAFTA award-winning company that creates concepts, events & activations for cultural projects & campaigns. They offer a specialism in engaging new and extending existing audiences for clients including galleries, museums & art spaces.
- Artswork is the national youth arts development agency. Artswork undertakes direct project work, providing creative opportunities for young people and delivers professional development resources.
- Asian Arts Agency is an arts development agency that develops, promotes and supports international, traditional and contemporary South Asian arts in the South West.
- The Asian Music Circuit creates fantastic, tailor made creative music and dance workshops for educational, extended school programmes and family festival events. Our focus is around wider Asian music.
- AAP works with clients to explore challenges, build on results and understand success through evaluation, research, facilitation and organisational development. Strong experience across art forms, project and programme evaluation.
- We insure all types of Fine Art on a worldwide all risks basis. Our policies are underwritten at Lloyd’s of London.
- ABRSM courses help teachers to improve their skills, reflect on teaching styles and deliver more effective lessons.
- ATS Heritage, part of the Advanced Thinking Systems group, is an experienced specialist creator of multimedia and audio-visual content and interactives.
- With two decades of experience designing original creative material to showcase organisations to their best effect, we are the perfect partner for your marketing campaign.
- Audience Systems are a global leader in seating for theatres, sport, education and major venues, with 40years’ experience. Best known as specialists in retractable seating, our complete service includes design, manufacture and installation.
- Audiences NI is Northern Ireland's dedicated audience development agency, offering a range of services including research & market intelligence, consultancy, e-marketing, training & events.
- AudienceView provides a fully integrated, web-based ticketing, CRM and fundraising solution to more than 120sports, arts, entertainment and non-traditional ticketing organisations worldwide.
- Audioposts Ltd can provide clear advice to exhibition designers and planners on how AV technology can be used.
- She offers: Business Planning, Strategic Marketing, Feasibility Studies and Market Research. Saves organisations time and money, brings clarity and provides focus. She is told she brings lots of energy, ideas and enthusiasm to any project.
- Consultant, facilitator and mentor in the arts and creative industries, working with wide range of cultural organisations, artists and creative businesses.
- Barker Langham is a leading cultural consultancy, specialising in the visioning, strategic planning and development of cultural heritage projects in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.