As an integrated part of The Factory Fitness and Dance Ltd, our studios are the best rehearsal space in London. Ideal for dancers, singers, choreographers, actors, casting directors, who want to work in a comfortable professional environment that offers a full rehearsal service plus as an added bonus - dressing rooms, beauty treatments and even access to the gym floor!
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Architectural practice designed buildings in urban, rural and coastal locations. Includes profile, portfolio and contacts.
- Since 2004 JM Marketing at Lloyd’s has provided a consultative risk assessment broking facility for their clients who operate within UK/Europe and Worldwide Locations.
- Bay Construct was founded in April 2011 with offices in Leeds and Central London delivering Fit Out, Construction and Civil Engineering solutions. Our teams, having worked together in excess of 10 years, provide services for a diverse range of projects ranging from Commercial & Residential to schemes within the Hotel & Leisure, Theatre and Sports Industries
- Robe lighting is based in the Czech Republic and manufactures innovative, high quality moving lights and digital lighting products for the professional entertainment & leisure, architectural and themed environment industries.
- As a supplier of rigging and technical solutions to the entertainment, exhibition, architectural and event industries, we offer a full range of services, including design, build and engineering.
- We work with a range of associates who provide specialist skills in concept planning, audience development, marketing, learning. archives, access and conservation management planning. We can be contacted by any of the following means:
- Equity is the UK trade union for professional performers and creative practitioners. As a leading industry organisation, Equity is known and respected nationally and internationally for the work we do with, and on behalf of, our members working across all areas of the entertainment industry.
- Diorama Arts Studios and the Diorama Arts Centre provide flexible short-term central London studio and room hire and support the arts community of the London borough of Camden. We coordinate room bookings and events to create a program of independent tuition, creative production and community support.
- We manufacture and install high quality decorative ornamental plasterwork and scagliola. Our core offering also encompasses consultancy and plasterwork inspections, design services, conservation & restoration and Lath and Lime plaster repairs.
- We work as one family of many experts: architects, designers, heritage leaders and specialist consultants.
- Design, technical and logistical support for museum, gallery and off-site projects. Fabrication and installation of permanent and temporary exhibition furniture and structures. Production and handling of touring exhibitions.
- Change? Growth? Innovation? 509 arts provides a high quality consultancy service for arts organisations, public bodies, funding agencies and the third sector. From strategic policy and planning to creative and organisational development.
- We specialise in helping you bring audiences into the heart of your organisation through a full range of strategic consultancy services & a dedicated research arm. We are an international company which prides itself on giving a very personal service.
- Consultancy, advice and facilitation. Specialist experience in theatre technical management and governance. Clients have included the Abbey Theatre in Dublin, London's South Bank Centre and management training courses in Finland and South Korea.
- Abigail Carney is a consultant and facilitator who supports individuals and teams in culture, creative industry and charity sectors to develop strategies to identify, attract and retain the stakeholders they need to achieve success.
- Offers complete promotional services for dance and performance including tours. With a thorough and creative approach, Abstrakt holds a consistent track record in achieving and maintaining a high publicity profile for clients.
- Extensive experience of access audits of historic environments and landscapes, design appraisals and access statements, and user consultation. Our service is personal and friendly and tailored to the culture and resources of our clients.
- ACL was established to provide support services for private and public sector clients. Specialising initially in the Arts and Cultural sector, we went on to broaden our client portfolio to include work in Education, Health and Local Government.
- Acoustiguide offers digital audio and visual interpretation to visitors via a variety of platforms - including cell phones, smart phones, multimedia players, and the internet - as well as proprietary hardware and software solutions.