We do all kinds of consultation and training around areas of: inclusion in the arts; disability equality; digital inclusion; access audits. We can provide one off training sessions for developing you and/or your whole team.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Problems with appraisals or staff performance issues? Not sure how to get everything done? Call FutureProspects Ltd to discuss bespoke training and coaching to help your managers better manage their staff, their time, their budget.
- Gallery Systems has developed collection management and web publishing solutions for the finest cultural institutions throughout the world for over 30 years. We are dedicated to helping our clients improve the way they manage and share their collections.
- Consultancy, advice and training services for arts organisations, businesses and local authorities. I work at the intersection between the arts and education offering: training, consultancy, advice, research, evaluation, and project management.
- A complete design service: from conception, technical drawings to build / installation. Works can range from interior design / shopfit, scenic carpentry, performance / art installations to exhibition design & build, prop making, cabinet making, art, etc.
- Specialise in Theatre Safety Audits, Safety Policy, Production Safety File and Theatre Consultancy. Practical training by a theatre practitioner in H&S, Risk Assessment and Manual Handling.
- Imaginative promotional photography for the performing arts. Location or studio. Choirs, orchestras, players & singers. Recent clients include the BBC Singers, Musica Antiqua & King’s College Choir, Cambridge.
- We are a Webby and BAFTA winning London based digital design agency. We spark and build engagement between leading brands and their audiences. We do this by creating great ideas that capture the imagination and motivate people to interact.
- Sarah’s focus is on helping small to medium sized organisations make their development ideas and projects become a reality through creative, well planned, high quality fundraising work.
- We have the ability to not only book and negotiate international seasons and tours, but also the facility to general manage your production and to protect and develop it within new markets.
- RGA produces authoritative and robust business plans and feasibility studies for capital projects across the arts and culture spectrum. We pride ourselves on the accuracy and impact of our work with satisfied clients operating facilities across the UK.
- Our efficient, transparent and user-friendly approach to partnership working has become our calling card. We aim to treat all our clients and partners equally and we apply high standards of client-liaising to everyone we work with.
- Harbottle & Lewis provides high quality legal services. Our specialist knowledge and breadth of experience allow us to offer clients involved in all areas of the live performance industry versatile and commercial solutions.
- Harlequin provides specialist sprung and vinyl flooring for dance, theatre and events. Portable floors for touring or permanent installation, plus a range of accessories.
- Fundraising and organisational development services which assist clients to respond to change and opportunity. Diagnostic skills and experience facilitate strategic development and help identify a sustainable forward plan.
- HD Consulting is entering its seventh year of working with arts clients in the UK to help with strategic, audience and organisational development. Helen Dunnett - HD Consulting - is an experienced ticketing, marketing and communications professional.
- Accessible health and safety training and consultancy for arts organisations. Rediscover health and safety as a creative project management tool. Learn how to stay safe, look good, do more, manage risk and value people.
- Heather Lomas Consulting inspires cultural organisations with fresh ideas and an independent perspective, enabling them to maximise their potential and sustain themselves into the future.
- If you’re looking for effective solutions to meet business needs, we can help. Expertise includes identifying new business and funding opportunities; extending market and profile; focus group workshops; training; and successful communications.
- We offer a comprehensive range of products and systems for indoor and outdoor applications, employed in both retail and commercial environments, in conjunction with our distribution partners.