Fancy hiring one of London’s leading studio theatres, with a national reputation and an unbeatable Zone 1 location? You’ve come to the right place! Our Rehearsal Space features durable flooring, air conditioning and portable sound system. Fully Accessible
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- We stock a wide range of Tools, materials and studio equipment, for carving, modelling, mouldmaking, casting & restoration. Products include plaster, cement, and fillers. We provide technical support and advice for all products.
- Lewisham Arthouse is an artist-run cooperative based in South East London. The Arthouse provides artist studios, bookable space and specialist workshops, a programme of events and exhibitions and a Graduate Studio Award Scheme.
- PR & communications consultant delivering outstanding, memorable and effective campaigns, regionally and nationally. Skilled copywriter and content creator. Specialist in arts, heritage, culture and destination marketing.
- Wright Music Media provide video production, website design and photography services to the classical music industry. Our clients include artists, ensembles, orchestras, record labels, organisations and all in-between.
- Cost effective alternative to London rehearsal spaces 24 Hr access, residential, state-of-the-art Creation Space The Point, Eastleigh’s light-filled rehearsal studio ia a world-class facility in Hampshire with onsite accomodation excellent transport links
- Working across arts & heritage, Alex works at the intersection of learning & digital, providing organisations with production, strategy, management skills & resources to create innovative approaches to working with existing & new audiences.
- We support socially responsible organisations in creating positive change and achieving their strategic goals. We partner with leading cultural institutions, the education sector and non-profits to help them make the most of digital technologies.
- Our headquarters at Battersea Reach is available to hire for rehearsals, meetings, classes, consultations, photoshoots, and special events. The building comprises several multi-purpose spaces such as two dance studios,meeting rooms, and seminar space.
- The My Fair Lady Rehearsal Space is perfect for auditions, production rehearsals, table reads, and workshops. Complete with mirrored wall with ballet bar, complementary water, natural light with blackout blinds and Wi-Fi. Located in central London.
- A revolutionary ticketing and box office software that puts booking fees to better use - into a fund for the arts. Set up by and for the arts sector, we provide ticketing software for any sized arts organisation or event.
- &ART: A Freelance Art Business Consultant service provided by Andrea van den Hoek Mejias. Andrea has 4+ years’ experience in the art world. &ART specialises in art fairs sales, art admin as well as website admin for galleries, curators and artists.
- Based at Birmingham City University, M&E LAB offers services including the planning, delivery, and evaluation of research and community projects using quantitative and qualitative methods, and an open-access tool kit for DIY monitoring and evaluation.
- The Bush Theatre is a powerhouse of new writing housed in a beautiful Victorian library and has recently been beautifully renovated. Multiple spaces available with capacity for events from 20-200 people.
- Rayburn Tours is a family-run company that has been creating tailor-made, international art tours for schools since 1965. From big-hitting galleries to urban graffiti-bedecked streets, we’ve hand-picked a range of destinations perfect for schools.
- Sideburn Panda is a Bristol-based company run by Joseph Bell – an award-winning Digital Producer. We help broadcasters, brands and arts & culture organisations better use digital to engage audiences. Clients include BBC, The Space and Nottingham Castle.
- Three generous sized studios for hire in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea with Westfield only a short walk away, our studios are perfect for a variety of uses. All with wooden floors and natural daylight they are perfect for a variety of uses.
- We're a specialist Pay Per Click agency based in Nottingham. We offer management services for Google and Facebook Ad accounts in order to drive quality traffic to our client's websites.
- Alternative Classical creates and promotes new approaches to classical music. Our events guide recommends relaxed and innovative concerts across the UK, and we offer marketing, press and project management services to organisations and individuals.
- Hannah is a consultant and marketer, developing new audiences for classical music. She is the Director of Alternative Classical and also takes on freelance projects. Hannah has worked with John Rutter, London Sinfonietta, Kings Place, and Nonclassical.