Looking for somewhere to rehearse your latest masterpiece? With 9 rehearsal studios, ranging from £10-£22, full amenities & a receptionist on staff from 10-10 we’re here to make your creative process as smooth as possible.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Fancy hiring one of London’s leading studio theatres, with a national reputation and an unbeatable Zone 1 location? You’ve come to the right place! Our Rehearsal Space features durable flooring, air conditioning and portable sound system. Fully Accessible
- We stock a wide range of Tools, materials and studio equipment, for carving, modelling, mouldmaking, casting & restoration. Products include plaster, cement, and fillers. We provide technical support and advice for all products.
- Lewisham Arthouse is an artist-run cooperative based in South East London. The Arthouse provides artist studios, bookable space and specialist workshops, a programme of events and exhibitions and a Graduate Studio Award Scheme.
- PR & communications consultant delivering outstanding, memorable and effective campaigns, regionally and nationally. Skilled copywriter and content creator. Specialist in arts, heritage, culture and destination marketing.
- Wright Music Media provide video production, website design and photography services to the classical music industry. Our clients include artists, ensembles, orchestras, record labels, organisations and all in-between.
- Cost effective alternative to London rehearsal spaces 24 Hr access, residential, state-of-the-art Creation Space The Point, Eastleigh’s light-filled rehearsal studio ia a world-class facility in Hampshire with onsite accomodation excellent transport links
- Freelance consultant experienced in strategy building, project scoping, bid writing, evaluation & public/private partnerships. I bring special interest in aligning learning and talent development to business strategy for creative and arts organisations.
- Working across arts & heritage, Alex works at the intersection of learning & digital, providing organisations with production, strategy, management skills & resources to create innovative approaches to working with existing & new audiences.
- We support socially responsible organisations in creating positive change and achieving their strategic goals. We partner with leading cultural institutions, the education sector and non-profits to help them make the most of digital technologies.
- Our headquarters at Battersea Reach is available to hire for rehearsals, meetings, classes, consultations, photoshoots, and special events. The building comprises several multi-purpose spaces such as two dance studios,meeting rooms, and seminar space.
- The My Fair Lady Rehearsal Space is perfect for auditions, production rehearsals, table reads, and workshops. Complete with mirrored wall with ballet bar, complementary water, natural light with blackout blinds and Wi-Fi. Located in central London.
- Infinitely customisable, Python Events offers you complete control of your ticketing eco-system. Our white label event ticketing software lets you keep all customer data and 100% of your booking fees. Features include seat mapping & reservation and more.
- A revolutionary ticketing and box office software that puts booking fees to better use - into a fund for the arts. Set up by and for the arts sector, we provide ticketing software for any sized arts organisation or event.
- &ART: A Freelance Art Business Consultant service provided by Andrea van den Hoek Mejias. Andrea has 4+ years’ experience in the art world. &ART specialises in art fairs sales, art admin as well as website admin for galleries, curators and artists.
- Based at Birmingham City University, M&E LAB offers services including the planning, delivery, and evaluation of research and community projects using quantitative and qualitative methods, and an open-access tool kit for DIY monitoring and evaluation.