Behind the Scenes is a charity that provides financial support to entertainment technology industry professionals when they are ill or injured or to their surviving family members. Grants are tailored to each individual but uses can include basic living costs, medical related expenses, transportation, retraining, and funeral expenses. Behind the Scenes brings help and hope in times of great need.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Concord is a globally respected commercial and architectural lighting brand. The brand has a substantial manufacturing and marketing base in the UK and is renowned for having a strong design ethos, high technical performance and aesthetic form, with a contemporary range of lighting products that is one of the most comprehensive on the market.
- Sport and Activity Professionals Consulting is the consulting arm of Sport and Activity Professionals; it focuses on working with small to medium-sized organisations in the sport/health/fitness/play sectors helping clients to maximise: • Quality • Revenue • Efficiency • Profit
- We create and curate events that build social, cultural and lifestyle value. Our team of forty creates ground breaking and innovative events. We have won multiple awards across the events and marketing industries. Vision Nine’s activities capitalise on the growing trend for ‘real’ experiences in an increasingly digital world.
- Ambassador Theatre Group Ltd (ATG) is the world’s number one live-theatre company with a total of 39 venues in Britain and on Broadway and an internationally recognised award-winning theatre producer with productions in the West End and on Broadway. ATG is also the market leader in theatre ticketing services through ATG Tickets, LOVETheatre and Group Line.
- HQ Theatres & Hospitality is a leading regional theatre, venue and hospitality/conference operator in the United Kingdom and is part of the Qdos Entertainment Group.
- We build theatre scenery, and we love what we do so we do it well! Also hire steel deck, kabukis and our new Multi-droppers. DMX controlled, silent, sleek, and able to drop a variety of materials including snow, confetti, petals and leaves.
- Based in our own, fully-equipped studios in the heart of Bristol we offer a range of courses for children, young people and students aged 16/18+.
- The award-winning Bradbury Studios are home to Graeae. We have a number of fully accessible spaces available to hire for rehearsals, meetings, workshops, conferences and social events.
- Specialists in Box Office and Ticketing Consultancy, System Change Management, Customer Service, CRM Training and Database Analysis.
- Error develop beautiful and effective websites and digital products for leading arts and culture organisations such as Tate, Birmingham Museums, Bush Theatre, National Museums Liverpool, and FACT.
- The Tutor Pages directory of private tutors includes many workshop leaders and consultants, particularly in the areas of marketing, public speaking and music.
- I specialise in the development and delivery of a range of innovative arts-based programmes and projects to educate and empower people and groups throughout europe and abroad
- Hello, we’re Supercool. We’re designers and developers who help arts organisations across the UK – including City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Chichester Festival Theatre and Scottish Ballet – communicate clearly, distinctively and effectively.
- Fully-qualified Chartered Accountant with 20+ years' experience in the arts and cultural sectors. Offers business advice, training, mentoring and support as well as book-keeping, management accounts and annual accounts. Newcastle-based but can travel.
- Consultants in auditorium acoustic design and theatre consulting, including performing arts centre planning and theatre performance technical system design.
- I have been managing productions and events professionally since 2005 in the UK and internationally. My specialist areas include contemporary dance, theatre and corporate. I have an innovative approach to problem solving and deliver high quality events.
- From arena-scale band rehearsals to intimate meetings, The Backstage Centre can easily accommodate your production needs. Facilities on the 14 acre site in Purfleet include a 10,000sqft Studio, Dance Studio, Recording Studio, Green Room & Dressing rooms.
- Carolyn Black of Flow Contemporary Arts delivers art projects in unusual locations. Her services embrace everything needed to achieve that - visioning, planning, fundraising, commissioning, curating, writing, marketing, delivery & evaluation
- Freelance fundraising consultant based in the NE, offering board level analysis, strategy, advice, training and expertise in funding applications. Background in arts, working with cinema, theatre, film, and museums. Capital, revenue and project expertise.