HQ Theatres & Hospitality is a leading regional theatre, venue and hospitality/conference operator in the United Kingdom and is part of the Qdos Entertainment Group.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- We build theatre scenery, and we love what we do so we do it well! Also hire steel deck, kabukis and our new Multi-droppers. DMX controlled, silent, sleek, and able to drop a variety of materials including snow, confetti, petals and leaves.
- Based in our own, fully-equipped studios in the heart of Bristol we offer a range of courses for children, young people and students aged 16/18+.
- The award-winning Bradbury Studios are home to Graeae. We have a number of fully accessible spaces available to hire for rehearsals, meetings, workshops, conferences and social events.
- Specialists in Box Office and Ticketing Consultancy, System Change Management, Customer Service, CRM Training and Database Analysis.
- Error develop beautiful and effective websites and digital products for leading arts and culture organisations such as Tate, Birmingham Museums, Bush Theatre, National Museums Liverpool, and FACT.
- The Tutor Pages directory of private tutors includes many workshop leaders and consultants, particularly in the areas of marketing, public speaking and music.
- I specialise in the development and delivery of a range of innovative arts-based programmes and projects to educate and empower people and groups throughout europe and abroad
- Hello, we’re Supercool. We’re designers and developers who help arts organisations across the UK – including City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Chichester Festival Theatre and Scottish Ballet – communicate clearly, distinctively and effectively.
- Fully-qualified Chartered Accountant with 20+ years' experience in the arts and cultural sectors. Offers business advice, training, mentoring and support as well as book-keeping, management accounts and annual accounts. Newcastle-based but can travel.
- Consultants in auditorium acoustic design and theatre consulting, including performing arts centre planning and theatre performance technical system design.
- I have been managing productions and events professionally since 2005 in the UK and internationally. My specialist areas include contemporary dance, theatre and corporate. I have an innovative approach to problem solving and deliver high quality events.
- From arena-scale band rehearsals to intimate meetings, The Backstage Centre can easily accommodate your production needs. Facilities on the 14 acre site in Purfleet include a 10,000sqft Studio, Dance Studio, Recording Studio, Green Room & Dressing rooms.
- Carolyn Black of Flow Contemporary Arts delivers art projects in unusual locations. Her services embrace everything needed to achieve that - visioning, planning, fundraising, commissioning, curating, writing, marketing, delivery & evaluation
- Freelance fundraising consultant based in the NE, offering board level analysis, strategy, advice, training and expertise in funding applications. Background in arts, working with cinema, theatre, film, and museums. Capital, revenue and project expertise.
- In the heart of Soho, metres from Oxford Street and Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho Theatre is a great location for events. Soho Theatre has three performance spaces and two meeting rooms. Hires are available from 9am till around 5pm or 6pm.
- We provide insightful collaborative guidance to arts and cultural organisations to secure and improve their artistic and commercial futures by working collaboratively, sharing best practice and gaining new insight and promoting equality and diversity.
- Falcon Accountancy Services provide unparalled financial management solutions for limited company contractors and self employed business owners, providing all the essentials you need to manage your income, expenses and tax.
- Urban is a strategic communications consultancy based in Birmingham. We focus on the arts and entertainment sector along with publicly funded, professional and business services. Clients include Birmingham Arts Partnership and Birmingham Hippodrome.
- I design and produce music education resources. Also: website design, music education consultancy and project management. Specialism in vocal strategies.