In the heart of Soho, metres from Oxford Street and Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho Theatre is a great location for events. Soho Theatre has three performance spaces and two meeting rooms. Hires are available from 9am till around 5pm or 6pm.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- We provide insightful collaborative guidance to arts and cultural organisations to secure and improve their artistic and commercial futures by working collaboratively, sharing best practice and gaining new insight and promoting equality and diversity.
- Falcon Accountancy Services provide unparalled financial management solutions for limited company contractors and self employed business owners, providing all the essentials you need to manage your income, expenses and tax.
- Urban is a strategic communications consultancy based in Birmingham. We focus on the arts and entertainment sector along with publicly funded, professional and business services. Clients include Birmingham Arts Partnership and Birmingham Hippodrome.
- I design and produce music education resources. Also: website design, music education consultancy and project management. Specialism in vocal strategies.
- Creative Alliance is the leading vocational learning provider in the Midlands for the Creative & Cultural industries. The social enterprise’s purpose is to enable talented young people to get into learning, training and working in creative roles.
- Since 2007 Arcola has been a forerunner in sustainable practices in the arts sector. Experience and expertise- renewable energy engineers, construction specialists and organisational sustainability experts, providing consultancy for arts organisations
- Development and support for artists and arts organisations: Coaching - Mentoring - Facilitation (meetings, board away days etc) - Organisational Development - Business and Strategic Planning
- New bilingual (English/Welsh) art education resource for Primary and Secondary schools - and for anyone interested in the visual arts in Wales. 100 images of Welsh art on 50 glossy A3 cards, also A6 postcards, a CD Rom and iPad app. WalesArtCollection.com
- Pulp & Pith Arts Marketing + Visual Communications Bringing together artists and audiences We stage experiences, listen and consult, plan and implement and try to find the best ways to reach and engage with audiences.
- We provide targeted and affordable marketing for arts organisations in Devon and Cornwall. Our services include: social media marketing, email marketing, content creation, events marketing, public relations, marketing strategy and workshop delivery.
- Alchemy Recruitment sources industry professionals globally for leading Fine Art Shippers, Galleries, Museums and Auction Houses. www.alchemyrecruitment.com
- The Tutor Hunt network helps both tutors and students find each other. Search by level, subject and location, create your own tutor or student profile.
- Video production and fine art, performance, theater, music documentation. We offer bespoke high end video production for promotional videos. Our main shooting package is built around two cinema cameras using modern and vintage lenses.
- From lighting rigs, to fully integrated sound and projection systems, Piranha Audio Visual provides solutions which are completely bespoke and always on time and within budget. Choose us for AV with more bite!
- Shakespeare reading groups in the mountains of Asturias: eat, walk, read
- Eleanor is an apt and dedicated digital marketer specialising in the fields of publishing and art. Has worked with hundreds of clients in the publishing industry freelance. There are few with such an acclaimed list of contacts in media and technology
- Access essential equipment records (PAT, LOLER, PUWER) wherever you, or your equipment is. Store all asset records on trackingThis cloud based software & access them via smartphone and QR Code to know inspections are up to date, & you are HSE compliant.
- Great rehearsal spaces in a brilliant central London location. Main hall 100 sq m, wood parquet floor, small stage; adjoining Library 49 sq m, wood parquet floor; further rooms of varying sizes. Hire charges £35 - £320 per half-day / £50 - £480 whole day.
- Backstage Theatre Tours helps theatres and venues - from the mammoth to the miniscule - to create their own theatre tour. We offer research, development and evaluation services, training for staff and/or volunteers, as much or as little input as you need.