Very experienced HR professional (MCIPD) specialising in providing advice and practical support to the arts on all aspects of HR including recruitment, performance management, contracts, handbooks, termination of employment and general employment issues.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Spiral is a new media design consultancy. Completed projects include websites, videos, film and animation, kiosks and DVD. Clients include Tate Modern, Hayward Gallery, Royal Ballet School, Science Museum, National Museums of Scotland and The Guardian.
- SPIT is the leading national body for promoting BSL interpreted performances of mainstream theatre. SPIT aims to provide a link between arts organisations and the Deaf community.
- Sponsorship Consulting advises cultural institutions on all aspects of sponsorship. Helping to review strategy, formulate improved approaches to the corporate sector, evaluate sponsorship offerings and succeed in securing private funding.
- Spread the Word works with London writers at all stages of their careers. We encourage original voices in poetry, fiction, scriptwriting etc.
- Stage Electrics is a specialist technical integrator, offering product sales, installation, maintenance and testing & inspection services tailored to meet the needs of theatres, arts venues, schools, universities, studios, conference and music venues.
- Established in 1986. Now we have grown to become one of the leading specialist event/theatre transport companies in the UK carrying corporate shows and touring companies throughout Europe.
- The SMA supports, represents and promotes stage management, including careers advice, training, information services and career development.
- STAGETEXT provides captioning services to theatres that want to offer accessible performances to deaf, deafened and hard of hearing people.
- Manufacturers and suppliers of the original steeldeck platform. From a simple dry hire to tailor made designs, delivered and installed at your convenience. With over 25 years experience in the industry, there is only one number to call.
- I provide consultancy, funding advice and facilitation for arts and heritage organisations. 30 years experience of funding, strategic development, governance and management in the arts and heritage.
- We provide a range of services for the creative industries including strategic planning, project management, feasibility studies, operational reviews, research and evaluation, audience development, branding, and marketing planning.
- Charity and Social Enterprise legal services is at the heart of Stone King – We endeavour to deliver wisdom, protection, value and service with every piece of work we undertake on behalf of our clients. The firm is one of the leading practices in the UK.
- We are expert website developers for the cultural sector. Your site could contain advanced functionality with engaging design and content all directly editable by you.
- I offer services to arts and cultural organisations that are tailored to individual client needs. Previous work includes evaluation, organisational review, market scoping, strategic planning and research projects.
- Syx Automations provides theatres with superior theatre management software designed to fit in with the specific needs for managing theatre shows and cultural events.
- We work alongside organisations, communities and artists, to create meaningful spaces for people and communities who would otherwise not engage with the arts - as audience, participator and creators of work.
- Tandem is a uniquely placed design consultancy that brings a new and insightful approach to our clients' requirements with purpose-specific solutions. We have developed a recognised expertise in the Business and Heritage Sectors in Northern Ireland.
- Tape consists of an international team of graphic designers, web designers, interaction designers and information architecture developers.
- Audience information, digital insights and marketing communications support for Scotland's arts and cultural organisations