Bodmoves - Body of Dance movement training organisation. Delivering high quality dance training to inspire and educate the future of dance. Based in Essex. Develop technique//Improve fitness and wellbeing//Build confidence//Performance opportunities.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Consider This is one of the UK’s leading arts marketing companies recognised by clients & peers for our innovation within the creative industry. We encompass all aspects of the Marketing Strategy from branding, web development, graphic design to print.
- N9 is a creative agency that's been adding sparkle to productions, venues and events since 2004. Our skills were honed in the London's West End and we're at home on any scale of project, whether a new play, blockbuster musical, a tour or a venue rebrand.
- Rees Astley specialise in providing Performing & Creative Arts Insurance. We pride ourselves on great customer service & cost effective premiums. With over 2000 existing clients & more joining every day why not call or visit our 24/7 website.
- A vibrant tax firm, bringing together a wealth of experience and expertise in all areas of UK tax advice and compliance. With particular focus on the media and entertainment industry, we assist a number of talented clients with their tax affairs.
- Neon is a game-changing ticketing & retail system for cultural venues & events promoters. Neon offers dynamic pricing, secondary selling, smart-data feeds, and an unrivalled user interface to turbocharge your productivity and sales.
- Offers compliance and governance services. Their (private) client list includes world-renowned artists.
- Safeonline LLP are London based speciality insurance broker providing Intellectual Property (IP) Insurance protecting valuable assets, patentions, trademarks, design rights and copyrights.
- Are you Looking for New or Used Piano Accordion? At The Accordion Shop we stock the leading accordion brands including Cooperativa, Brandoni, Bugari, Roland and a lot more. Get free mainland delivery and up to 5 year guarantee.
- Handel Pianos is a local Berkshire piano shop. We sell pianos across the Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and London. We sell the leading brands and offer free exchange on used pianos.
- Former Head of Marketing at Theatre Royal Plymouth I offer marketing support for arts venues across the UK. I specialise in brand development, strategy and 'getting stuck in' with operational tasks, managing campaigns, audience development and research.
- Booking Protect provides complete refund protection for any booking in any sector. Booking protect enables you to offer your customers peace of mind whilst adding an additional revenue stream to your business.
- Blue Whale Training: Youth Engagement and Youth Education Specialist, we entwine youth engagement, youth work and creative education practices, using Music Technology and Digital Arts Multi Media platforms. We offer qualifications and progression routes.
- This quirky, low ceiling venue is located underneath the new and popular pub Vaulty Towers and has its own unique and charismatic style. Seating of up to 40 is available and Wi-Fi is also included. Available to hire everyday from 7am-6pm at £5 p/h
- We have a light, versatile and self-contained studio space in the heart of the West End with its own kitchen. Suitable for meetings, workshops, castings, rehearsals, training and more. All profits go directly to the charity. Charity rates available.
- Studio 3 is our affordable, private rehearsal space in a quiet alley, perfect for Theatre & Dance Rehearsals, Meetings, Private lessons, Casting and Workshops. Close to Brixton Station Prices: Half day (4hr) £45. Full day (8hr) £65.
- We provide print and e-book design services such as file formatting and layout for short runs of physical books or POD sales, as well as e-readers. We also offer editorial and copywriting services for authors, also book covers and website design.
- The Vintage Earring Co can create authentic vintage jewellery for costumes, productions and other uses, made to match your theme using genuine 1920s to 1950s vintage beads and components.
- Creative photographer for arts organisations and the performing arts. In the studio or on location. Actors headshots, portraits, artwork and promotional photography for shows and events.
- Through our database software and collection management service, we provide a framework of support that allows you to manage your art business, practice or collection with confidence. Our site features engaged writing and curated bookshop too.