Meeting in Birmingham? Relax by the canal in our cafe or use our boardrooms and events facilities for all your business needs. Contact our friendly and professional team for details of offices and meeting facilities.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- A new, dynamic approach to arts education, and skills in the creative industries. Contact us for cultural and creative sector project management for youth arts, scoping and evaluation work and training for business.
- Intro UK is an established production company, animation & design studio, and creative agency. We have over 20 years’ experience creating award winning films, campaigns, brand identities and events for an international rooster of clients.
- The Russell Partnership is the sector's leading strategic consultancy specialising within the catering and conferencing markets. Skills include strategic planning kitchen & catering design, operational evaluation and tender support.
- The Shift Norwich has been started by principal consultant Marion Catlin to provide cultural development, design and digital services for the arts, heritage and cultural sectors.
- The National Advisory Public Body for theatres and a statutory consultee on theatre buildings in the planning system, we champion theatres at risk, advise on theatres capital projects, awards small capital grants and have resources for researchers.
- Calling all promoters, organisers and venues! The Ticket Factory wants to work with you. We have one simple aim to maximise your tickets sales.
- TheWholeStory design and deliver bespoke workshops, projects and training to groups and organisations of all sizes. We have created training to help volunteers and staff offer visitors a fulfilling, engaging and memorable visit.
- Theatre Projects creates extraordinary performance spaces around the world. We’re a talented team of specialists offering all elements of theatre consultancy: preliminary studies, theatre planning, auditorium design, and equipment.
- Consultancy for performing arts venues: feasibility studies, space planning, auditorium design, equipment specifications. A tailored service from concept to completion.
- We create high quality online Education Resource Packs for live theatre: bright, readable, copyable materials for teachers and students.
- Theatretech has been providing a complete Theatre Consultancy service to the professional theatre and education sector since 1974.
- The business association for organisations and individuals involved professionally in the production and presentation of theatre and the performing arts in the UK.
- Thinking Practice helps the arts, cultural and other sectors increase their impact and build their creative resilience through approaches that combine thinking (creative analysis and strategy) with practice (creative doing and learning).
- Ticket ABC is a Dublin based ticketing and venue management software company.
- TicketPlan is the market leader for Ticket Protection/Insurance. Offering a significant additional revenue stream for ticket sellers and an added value service for ticket purchasers who might not be able to attend an event.
- Tickets.com are an industry leading ticketing, marketing and CRM solutions provider to arts and visitor attraction venues. Our ProVenue Ticketing Solutions offer advanced functionality and include ticket collection kiosks and internet ticketing options.
- Ticketsolve is a integrated Box Office and Online cloud based Ticketing solution. We are committed to helping anyone who sells tickets so that they can benefit from our easy to use, powerful ticketing system.
- Tim Ronalds Architects have established a reputation for buildings of outstanding quality and character. We specialise in arts, education and public projects, which enable people to enjoy creative work.
- Tincan designs and builds websites that expand your reach and develop your audience. We have 10 years experience in the arts, cultural and not for profit sectors. We develop reliable, secure solutions and specialise in Usability & Accessibility.