Strategic services for development and change management, especially for smaller and post start-up organisations. Maximise earned income and improve fundraisability. Improve governance, marketing, competitiveness, sustainability and leadership.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- SRO4 is a modern, highly scalable and highly flexible Ticketing, CRM and Membership Management system that introduced, and continues to lead, the field of 'Dynamic Sales and CRM' to the Performing Arts, Visitor Attraction, Sport and Ticket Agent sector.
- TOR provides world class ticketing and reservation systems. Maxim, our industry leading admissions system, focuses on the unique requirements of visitor attractions. It is powerful, proven and cutting-edge.
- TEG is the professional group in the UK concerned with all aspects of organising and touring exhibitions. We are an independent membership network of galleries, museums, libraries and other exhibition venues.
- Turpin Smale Catering Consultants
- UK Theatre Insurance, the new, comprehensive business insurance service created just for UK THEATRE Members.
- By providing an objective viewpoint, and using powerful coaching tools, I help people progress, clarify thinking, replenish energy, reframe the future and set powerful goals for life and work.
- I’m Rebecca Boden, an independent Drama Facilitator based where YOU need me to be! Unlock Drama aims to give hard-to-reach participants access to drama by offering affordable, innovative and versatile workshops.
- We provide ticket solutions including retail, visitor attraction management and ticketing software solutions to a variety of today’s visitor attractions in the UK.
- Verena Cornwall Associates offers a range of services, including: Strategic Reviews, Change Management, UK and EU Consortia Projects, Fundraising, Programming and Production of Events. Arts / Heritage Specialists.
- My copy-editing and proofreading services help you achieve clarity and readability in your publications - newsletters, flyers, brochures, programmes, reports, books and websites.
- Viva Arts and Community Group is dedicated to the development and education of young people through the arts and other youth led projects.
- I provide a results oriented service in capital project management, business planning, fundraising, budget management, programme management, organisational change, strategic planning, relationship management, stakeholder and community consultation.
- VocalEyes is a national charity providing access to the arts through audio description for blind and partially sighted people. Provider of audio-description and training in audio-description.
- Social media will fundamentally change how arts organisations work. Voice has been set up by old hands from arts marketing, management and social media. We offer strategic advice and practical support on Social Media and associated business changes.
- Tailored coaching in accent softening, vocal power and projection and presentation skills. Mentoring and support for one to one and small groups. Workshops and seminars run from 4 hours to a full day or weekend.
- VR Management Consultancy Ltd is a Scottish company that provides experienced consultancy and market research services with a specialist insight into tourism, arts and hospitality.
- We offer complete creative design services. We design large and small graphics and offer curatorial services and project management. We create websites, educational material, children’s trails, games and merchandise.
- Wash Media creates high quality promotional films for the arts, with a particular focus on classical music. From artist and album promotional films to pre-season trailers and live event films, Wash Media can meet the specifications for any project.
- White Rook Projects specialises in learning and audience development in museums, historic buildings, archives and other collections. Our work is split between consultancy and producing resources for learning.