Working with individuals and organisations to significantly improve clarity of thinking, effectiveness and confidence.
Results returned below tick boxes
Selecting multiple tick boxes will return adverts listed under any of these categories.
- Holmes Wood was founded on a collision of complementary talents in sign and graphic design. Our work includes all aspects of wayfinding and signs, identities and print. Clients include major galleries, museums and other arts institutions.
- Bespoke project management of print and screen-based communications encompassing strategy, design, production and implementation.
- Hussey Seatway design, manufacture and install Retractable / Telescopic Seating for Theatres, Multi-Purpose Halls and Arenas and also fixed seating for Theatres.
- Hybrid is a creative consultancy that draws together an academic background in action research with creative processes of individual and organisational development. We place artists in everyday settings, effecting change through socially engaged work.
- Ian Nolan has over ten years of major event planning experience, providing support and expertise to clients across the country. Balancing out the artistic talent is an expert knowledge of event legislation and red tape, and efficient budget management.
- iBase are specialists in online image software, media asset management, gallery systems; and digital image databases. Systems support all standard file types, including video and audio.
- Illuminate design is a production management company focused on the dance world. With over 40years combined experience, working with some of the largest dance companies in the UK, we can assist you and your company with all your technical needs.
- The ISM is the UK’s professional body for musicians. We protect and support our 7,000 professional musician members with expert advice, insurance, campaigns and specialists services as well as access to a community of like-minded professionals.
- IDMN is a network of independent managers working with a range of artists, companies and projects, nationally and internationally. Members provide services in performing arts management, consultancy, marketing, fundraising and training.
- ITC is the management association and political voice of performing arts professionals and organisations. ITC provides its members with legal and management advice, training and professional development, networking, and a comprehensive web resource.
- Longer part-time courses. Art in Mental Health: A Foundation in Art Therapy. Arts and Health Course for Participatory Visual Arts.
- IMI works with leading cultural organisations keen to accelerate their success. Working with Boards and leadership teams we help to identify pathways that give the best results. We specialise in governance & strategy development & leadership support.
- The Institute for Creative Enterprise nurtures and develops graduates and arts based businesses into creative enterprises, providing them with the support structure to enable them to flourish in their field.
- Intelligent Counting is headed up by experts in the implementation and management of information technology in the retail sphere. We support retail customers in over 35 countries around the world.
- Ireland Associates offers a range of services to charities, principally in fundraising, evaluation, and stakeholder engagement. The consultancy also provides bespoke training and mentoring.
- Isabelle Lines-Slatter provides expertise on all aspects of public art commissioning, policy and strategy development including project managing new work for the public and private sectors.
- I-Xperience is a leisure consultancy. We find opportunities to generate more income and achieve more visitors. We also undertake feasibility studies and provide ticketing system consultancy.
- Renowned as one of the world’s leading theatrical drapes manufacturers, J&C Joel has developed over 30 years and now provides a huge range of products for the whole entertainment industry throughout the UK and Worldwide.
- Writing and editing, together with workplace bullying workshops, is our focus, though we’ve recently started some media relations work for one of our writing clients.