We’re a London design studio that helps good people achieve great things. We use digital, print and identity design to increase the impact of the amazing work that our clients do.
We believe that the best design work combines passion and integrity, so we choose to work with people who are doing remarkable, inspiring things.
- We understand that it is essential to deliver effective design that helps our clients (and their clients) achieve their goals.
- Great design is produced when everyone is focussed on doing their best for the same goal.
- Great design is produced when there’s a balance of ideas and respect between everyone involved.
We have a huge breadth of knowledge and skills within our team, and our ability to deal with a broad amount of design problems in house is a particular strength of ours. We produce all print and digital design in house at Wired Canvas, meaning that everybody involved in production is very familiar with our clients’ work and guidelines.
Some of our digital skills and resources:
- Building control management systems to client specific goals
- Building custom site features such as user profile creation
- Email marketing
- Social media integration/strategy
- Campaign micro-sites
- Targeted landing pages
- Pay per click management and adapting our work to improve conversion rates using various analytics systems
- Search engine optimisation and off site link building
Some of our offline skills and resources:
- Logo and brand design
- Print design including brochures, booklets, reports, magazines and newspapers
- Stationery design such as business cards and letterheads
- Promotional materials, including clothing, stickers etc
- Print advertising for magazines and newspapers
- Outside displays such as sign-age, banners and billboards
Our clients include:
Activate Performing Arts, b-side Multimedia Arts Festival, Bow Arts, Institute of International Visual Arts, NFASP, Rachel Gallagher, Sound Storm Music Education Agency, Wave Arts Education Agency, Camps International, Comins Tea House, Foodwise, Hackney Council (Regeneration Team), Thomas & Spiers Architects.
Whatever the size of your business or organisation, we can help you achieve your goals and find solutions to your design and marketing problems. Please feel free to get in touch to find out how we can work together.