The Welsh Chapel
Ideally located at 136 Shaftesbury Avenue, an opportunity to rehearse in the heart of theatreland for a limited time only.
A shared foyer provides access to a number of spaces which are available for hire. For detailed information please get in touch.
– 24 hour access available by arrangement
– Wifi available by arrangement
– Fob access for company members (deposit required)
– 1 x accessible WC at ground floor with additional facilities at basement level
– Drinking water available from water cooler
Please note that the building is awaiting redevelopment and therefore is in a bare stripped back state, activities involving children or young people will require appropriate Risk Assessments. There is no parking on site.
Former Welsh chapel with galleries to three sides (obscured when optional ceiling in place)
£800 per day/£5,000 per week (sole occupancy)
- 11m x 8m clear space, approx. 15m x 14m total
- Maximum height in centre of space 11m, approx. 3m under galleries and approx. 5m
to underside of removable fabric ceiling
Large pillared space underneath chapel
£200 per day, only available when also hiring the chapel space
- 11m x 5.5m clear space, 11m x 11m with obstructions
- Approx. 4m headroom
First floor light and airy room (not wheelchair accessible)
£300 per day
- 7.5m x 4.5 m approx. clear space
- Approx. 3m ceiling