About impact fundraising
impact fundraising helps amazing arts and cultural organisations of all sizes sustain and grow their work through brilliant fundraising. Based in the North West, we work across the UK with not for profit organisations in the arts and culture, heritage, education, health and community sectors to help them create fundraising strategies, grow new income streams and develop their skills and confidence.
The difference we make
We work with organisations that inspire us and we love to see them flourish and grow. In the past five years we have helped our clients raise £15 million and developed their capacity to fundraise more effectively in the future.
- Our experience ranges across organisations of all shapes and sizes, including Everyman & Playhouse Liverpool, the Geffrye Museum of the Home, LOOK Festival, the Institute of Popular Music, the Courtauld Gallery, the Science Museum, the British Film Institute, Action Transport Theatre, Impressions Gallery and English Heritage.
- Our Director Victoria Symes (MInstF) has worked in fundraising for more than 15 years, Chairs NPO Action Transport Theatre and is a board member of St George’s Hall Charitable Trust and the Institute of Fundraising Committee, roles that provide enhanced knowledge and connectivity in the sector.
- Our small team has been hand-picked for their experience and right 'fit' with the organisations we work with.
- We pride ourselves on retaining our personalised approach and understand that needs of smaller and local organisations differ from those of national organisations.
How we can help you
- We work across the UK and have extensive experience of working with both local and national funders and donors.
- We help our clients to develop their capacity and future potential for income generation through mentoring and training of staff and board members.
- We understand that every organisation is different. We will work with you to identify how we can best help you.
- This might include bid writing, fundraising reviews and strategies, growing new income streams, capital campaign advice, developing a case for support, and staff or board coaching and training.
- If you have not previously received Arts Council Catalyst funding we would also love to work with you to help you apply for the new round in 2016.
"Victoria came to work with the e&P when we were going through a period of transition with our Development Team. She remained steady throughout, creating a Case for Support that underpins our fundraising to this day and achieving excellent results in funding applications. We know that we can call on Victoria when we need advice, training and inspiration and will undoubtedly call on her expertise in the future."
Rowena Dean, Head of Development, Everyman & Playhouse
"impact fundraising has provided an invaluable source of strategic advice and mentoring to FACT – with their help we have developed a new approach to major donor fundraising and our first ever case for support."
Lucie Davies, Development Manager, FACT Liverpool
"impact fundraising’s advice is tailored to your set of circumstances and scaled to be appropriate for you. I personally found Victoria to be a very positive critical friend and sounding board, with whom I can scope, scale and polish plans through to delivery. Highly recommended."