In 2013 the People's Palace was unveiled following a £6.3m refurbishment of this much-loved art-deco building, home to the 770 seat Great Hall with theatrical stage located in the heart of east London.
Located in the heart of east London and originally opened in the 1930s, the Great Hall has seen the likes of the Rolling Stones grace its stage, which is one of the largest in London.
- Theatrical performances
Venue hire charge:
The hire charge for the Great Hall varies depending on your event type.
Prices will be confirmed upon application, contact us to discuss your requirements and we can prepare a bespoke quotation for your event.
Great Hall features:
- 770 seating capacity
- Retractable 'bleacher' style seating on ground level
- Ventilation System
- Fully dimmable house lighting system
- On campus parking (100 spaces)
- Dressing rooms and Production Office available on request
People’s Palace Foyer:
- Split mezzanine level foyer space with flexible seating.
- Bar/Café (the Foyer)
- Registration desk at main entrance
- Additional audience break-out space along cloister
- Fully accessible toilets