Marketing Campaigns Officer
you will deliver marketing campaigns and audience development initiatives
The Marketing team is responsible for building and maintaining sustainable audiences and casual visitors for a wide range of activities and a broad range of customers. The Campaigns Officer is responsible for implementing Campaign activity in support of all the Centre’s activity, delivering audiences, visitors and revenues for Wales Millennium Centre. The post-holder will work closely alongside colleagues to deliver marketing campaigns and audience development initiatives to sustain existing and grow new audiences.
- Effective contribution to campaign creation and planning that ensures financial, seat or visitor targets are met.
- Contributing to return-on-investment monitoring of Campaign to inform future planning, including use of Tessitura statistical information.
- Working within agreed budgets and to set targets, undertaking all aspects of campaign activity.
- Leading on stock management of the Centre’s print and publications, putting in place processes to effectively manage all deliveries and distribution.
- Liaising and relationship building with producers and visiting company colleagues to ensure timely receipt of campaign assets and deployment of campaign activity, and with media owners to secure paid for advertising at the best rates
- Maintaining accurate records of activity and expenditure to Audit standards.
- Updating web pages as required to keep information accurate and relevant.
- Taking the lead on specific projects relating to specialist area.
- Proactively looking for opportunities to challenge, suggest ideas and take action to improve systems and processes.
- Liaising and relationship building with the Centre and site-wide team members to ensure understanding of specialist area activity to help influence all team members.
Please download a full job role profile and apply online here
Closing date: 25th July 2018