PA to the Director of Human Resources
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, responsibilities include:
- Providing proactive secretarial support, including complex diary management and drafting minutes and correspondence.
- Being the first point of contact for enquiries, by phone or face-to-face.
- Providing administrative and office management support to the HR team.
- Supporting a wide range of HR initiatives around health and safety, employee engagement, pensions and recruitment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong team player and able to demonstrate:
- Strong PA experience within a busy environment, with first-class secretarial skills and experience of complex diary management.
- Experience of handling sensitive information confidentially and with discretion.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to work pro-actively in a warm, friendly and enthusiastic manner with a wide range of people.
- Strong time management skills, with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and capacity to manage a busy workload with high productivity.
- Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities; initiative and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of verbal and written English, with experience of taking minutes.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your skills to one of the world`s busiest theatres. Experience of working in Human Resources is desirable but not essential, but enthusiasm and strong team working are vital.
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.
A full job description and information on how to apply for this position are available here.
Please contact the Human Resources Department on Tel: +44 (0)20 7212 9631 or email@example.com if you have any access requirements or queries.
Closing date for the receipt of applications: 8.00 am, Monday 24 September 2018.
Interviews: will be held on 4 and 5 October 2018.
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.