Partnership and Development Officer
The Rodolfus Foundation brings together The Junior Choral Course, The Choral Course Foundation and The Rodolfus Choir. We launched our new charity in September 2017.
Inspiring tomorrow’s singers
Our ambition is to share the joy of choral music with as many young people as possible, inspiring the broadest possible audience. We educate and support young singers to experience the excitement of musical teamwork.
Purpose of the role: To build relationships with partners, supporters and funders so that we attract and develop as many talented young singers as possible from across society.
Reporting and working arrangements: reports to the Chairman of the Board, working closely with the Artistic Director, Operations Manager, Administration Assistant and Trustees.
Contract: One year initially, with a firm intention to renew if feasible. Either employed or self-employed. 2 days a week Based from home with frequent meetings in central London. Remuneration starting-point circa £130-150 a day. Arrangements to be negotiated.
- Help develop an engagement plan so that in three years we have established partner relationships and thriving musical activities in 4 London areas (to include building on the existing partnerships in Hackney and Pimlico) and at least 2 outside London.
- Build strong, reciprocal relationships with key individuals in identified partner agencies, so that in each designated area exciting, inclusive singing programmes and projects are agreed and delivered.
- Promote and manage the processes of application by, and review of individuals who want to sing with the choir and/or participate on a Junior Choral Course. We will look to offer some of financial support specially but not exclusively to individuals from engagement partners, so that we achieve our targets for financial support and reach those with most talent and greatest need.
- Work closely with Operations Manager and Administration Assistant to establish and maintain regular communication with, and enthusiastic affiliation from our community of supporters so that our vision and plan is fully understood, shared and backed.
- Support the Operations Manager and Administration Assistant to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations, effective operation of the database and a strong, attractive and versatile website.
- With guidance and involvement from the Chairman and others, identify and pursue funding opportunities; prepare and submit applications to funding bodies and potential supporters, so that our ambitions for growth and engagement are achieved.
- Support the Trustees, Artistic Director and staff to deliver the three-year plan and communicate our work as widely as possible.
We’re looking for someone who believes that singing great music to high standards should be the rightful opportunity of any young person with talent and enthusiasm whatever their circumstances. Experience of working in outreach or engagement projects would be welcome, as would some experience of cultivating supporters and approaching funding bodies. But what we are most looking for is aptitude, drive, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th August 2018
The Rodolfus Foundation is striving to be an equal opportunities employer.
The Rodolfus Foundation is a registered charity (1033702)