Technical Operations Manager
Responsible to: Artistic Director
Salary: £18,000 - £21,500 pro rata per annum, dependant on experience.
Hours: 35hrs a week flexible, includes evenings and weekends according to the needs of the service.
could you support a busy programme of live and screened events for this thriving seaside theatre?
Pavilions Teignmouth is an arts and community venue committed to providing a diverse programme of live performance and cinematic events; offering a welcoming space for commercial, educational, health and community events; providing opportunities for development, engagement, education and growth through volunteering, participation, as audience or makers.
We are recruiting a Technical Manager to support a busy programme of live and screened events, supporting all aspects of this thriving seaside theatre.
Objectives and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for overseeing the technical management of the buildings.
- To support the Venue Manager with estate management and to be responsible for maintenance contracts for the buildings and facilities at Pavilions Teignmouth.
- To manage the health and safety compliance throughout the organisation.
- To Duty Manage the venue when required.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experienced lighting and sound technician.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of working at heights.
- Team working in an arts environment.
- Experience in dealing with touring companies and their requirements.
Please download a full job desription and application form here
Closing Date for applications: 1st April 2019
Interviews: 4th & 5th April 2019