Starting salary: £33,782 (Level One) rising to £35,745 (Level Two) on the first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period (pro rata for part time workers)
The Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall is a unique performing arts complex consisting of the 1,107 seat Theatre Royal and the 2,257 (2,499 with the choir stalls) seat Royal Concert Hall. The grade II listed Theatre Royal has been at the heart of Nottingham’s cultural offer for over 155 years and, since the addition of the Royal Concert Hall in 1982, each year we present over 600 performances across the two venues.
The role of Head of Campaigns is to lead the Marketing campaigns team and oversee the marketing campaigns activity for all events and shows in the Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall utilising traditional and digital media, ensuring value and reach while maintaining strong stakeholder relationships with external and internal partners.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious arts and culture marketing professional to have a significant impact on the future performance of TRCH ensuring our continued position as one of the UK busiest and most successful performing arts venues.
- Significant experience within Arts and Cultural marketing
- An enthusiasm for marketing and a deep knowledge of a range of marketing, communications and media tools
- Significant experience of effectively managing the performance of individuals and teams through effective performance management systems
- Experience of working under pressure with the ability to manage a range of accounts and lead several campaigns simultaneously
- Outstanding project and budget management experience
Closing date: Friday 3 December 2021
Interviews: Thursday 16 December 2021