Made Media designs and produces creative digital solutions for world-leading brands in the arts, culture, and entertainment space. We enable our clients to connect with the world; sharing their ideas, events, and passions with as many people as possible.
The Digital Producer is the heart of our operation at Made. The Digital Producer owns relationships with a designated group of clients and is responsible for everything we deliver for those clients. They work closely with others in the Made team to define scope, develop project plans and then implement these project plans. They work to build trust from our clients by thoroughly understanding their business and digital strategy, and working out how Made can support them in the execution of this strategy.
Generally a Digital Producer at Made will be expected to manage 5-6 clients concurrently, allocated based on their size and anticipated appetite for digital projects.
- Relationship management: Own key client accounts and relationships. The Digital Producer is responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships, and making sure work is delivered (via a range of channels) to meet client deadlines.
- Production and Project Management: The Digital Producer will lead small-to-medium, multi-disciplinary teams toward the common goal of executing digital projects, ranging from a few hours to many months. The Digital Producer is able to manage many moving parts and complex workflows, prioritize tasks, and ensure the team meets deadlines. They will keep the team moving forward, and manage all aspects of the project, including budget and schedule.
- Communication: The Digital Producer is a proactive, efficient communicator capable of navigating tough conversations — both with the client and internally — when necessary.
- Strategy: Approach every project with a clear purpose/challenge and ensure all executions meet business and user goals or needs. The Digital Producer acts like a consultant to our clients and for many smaller pieces of work will take the lead on uncovering business requirements, proposing solutions, and defining scope. For larger projects, it’s expected that the Digital Producer will work with others across the agency (including Head of Strategy, Technical and Design Leads, Technical Consultants and Analysts) to define and document project scope.
- Billing: The Digital Producer will ensure that their clients receive accurate, timely invoices for work completed each month, and work with the accounts team to produce billing forecasts and generate invoices based on the work that has been completed.
- Personal Development: Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management through reading appropriate industry publications, websites, and e-mail lists as well as through attendance at conferences
The successful candidate is likely to have most of the following:
- Ability to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time, anticipate blockers, provide escalation management, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment by showing confidence in navigating ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Ability to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent time management, resource management, and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills, an eye for details, good judgment, and the ability to self-start and self-motivate.
- Ability to review and provide feedback on creative materials and technology functionality.
The successful candidate is also likely to have some of the following:
- Demonstrated background and/or curiosity in current web technologies and digital platforms/products
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, and scheduling/deploying projects
- Experience overseeing multiple projects at the same time, and maintaining a high level of attention to detail to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Experience working with or in the arts, culture, and/or entertainment sectors.
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus.
Made Media is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from people regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. We look to employ from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and our selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated equitably.