Salary: £30,000 per annum (pro rata).
Fixed term: 12 month contract for a 0.8 post from September 2019.
Location: Based at Déda, 19 Chapel Street, Cathedral Quarter, Derby, DE1 3GU.
Hubbub Theatre Company have received Arts Council England funding to support the development of their next project, The Drum.
The Drum will see Hubbub creatively collaborate with Gecko to develop a new touring production. The project will also allow the company to actively disseminate our integrated methodology, and develop and share our increasingly ambitious artistic opportunities for people with learning disabilities in theatre in the East Midlands. The funding also allows Hubbub to develop their organisation further and includes the recruitment of a new Senior Producer.
This is an exciting time for an experienced and passionate Senior Producer to join a progressive company with a strong reputation for excellent work in the East Midlands and a truly great opportunity for a creative professional looking for a new challenge with a company on the rise.
The Senior Producer Will:
- Develop and deliver a recruitment drive, attracting and retaining talented adults with learning disabilities in the region to train and work with the company.
- Develop and deliver an audience development and participation strategy and plan for The Drum
- Work with the Artistic Director to deliver on the Business Plan and input into strategic planning.
- Work with the Artistic Director to develop partnerships and find new collaborations.
- With the Artistic Director, build and develop funding strategies and make applications as required.
- Manage and co-ordinate day-to-day financial and management operations cross company, scheduling and communications.
- Line manage freelance staff attached to projects.
- Administrate company outputs and manage office systems.
- Support, promote and develop company character, aims and ambitions, representing Hubbub at events and conferences and seeking to build on the company’s excellent regional and national reputation.
- Report to the Board as required.
- Act at all times in furtherance of the aims and values of the company.
Please download a Senior Producer Recruitment Pack Recruitment Pack and application forms here.
Applications should be made by submitting the application form, explaining what attracts you to this position and in no more than two sides of A4, evidence of your ability to meet the criteria outlined above. In addition, please include your CV and complete the equal opportunities form.
Please address your application to Jen Sumner Artistic Director and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require a large print version of this pack or have other access needs, please contact Hubbub on: email@example.com or call us on: 01332 374 662 and we will assist.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 27 June 2019 – 12.00pm, noon.
Interviews: planned for Thursday 04 July 2019 - times TBC