Head of Marketing
The Old Royal Naval College is one of London’s most popular visitor attractions, at the heart of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site, welcoming 1.2m visitors annually. We are embarking on our most ambitious transformation to become an extraordinary cultural destination. We are doing this by living our values of Bold | Embracing | Imaginative | Resourceful.
We are looking to appoint, on a permanent basis, a Head of Marketing, to our Marketing and Commercial Enterprises team.
The Head of Marketing directs the overall brand, positioning and marketing for the Old Royal Naval College to drive visitor reach, income and reputation.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- Strong commercial background and experience in developing marketing and digital strategies for ticketed visitor attractions/museums
- Experience in developing brand and positioning strategies and fostering a brand led visitor focused culture
- Demonstrable ability to build a high-performing and motivated team
- Determined and results focussed with a track record of achieving targets
- Great communication skills, with the ability to connect and share knowledge
Applicants should apply by submitting a letter (2 pages maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of the person specification.
Please send your application via email or post by the closing date as outlined below, marked PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL to:
Esteleta Wilson, Head of HR, HR Team,
Greenwich Foundation for the Old Royal Naval College,
2 Cutty Sark Gardens,
London, SE10 9LW
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 27 May 2019
Interviews: Monday 3 June (if you are unable to make this date, please email Esteleta with your earliest availability for consideration)
The Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.