Friends and Appeals Co-ordinator
English National Opera is founded on the belief that opera of the highest quality should be accessible to everyone
you will be supporting the overall strategy, planning, implementation for the recruitment and retention of the ENO Friends
Reporting to the Friends and Appeals Manager, the Friends and Appeals Co-ordinator will be supporting the overall strategy, planning, implementation for the recruitment and retention of the ENO Friends.
Your duties will include:
- Working collaboratively with the Friends and Appeals Manager to deliver a roadmap that will deliver a 10% growth in membership each season.
- Manage the processing of memberships and related donations, ensuring they are recorded correctly and that membership welcome packs are delivered in a timely way.
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is maintained, ensuring all feedback is dealt with in a positive and professional way.
- Deliver regular communications to ticket buyers with incentives to join an ENO membership and associated benefits.
- Assist the Friends and Appeals manager in the publication of ENO’s quarterly magazine for members.
- Support the delivery of an annual fundraising campaign to ENO Friends.
- Ensure effective communications about ENO memberships across ENO as a company.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- A recent graduate or someone already working in memberships looking to work at an internationally focused organisation.
- A dynamic self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet collaboratively.
- Someone with an interest in the performing arts.
- Someone with interest in working in charity non-profit sector.
- Strong organisational skills, who is self-motivated and able to manage and prioritise work effectively.
- A team player.
To apply please fill and complete the attached application form and equal opportunities form and send it to HR@eno.org by Friday 31st August 2018.
Closing date: Friday 31st August 2018