Renumeration: Attractive Package
The Edinburgh International Festival is an unparalleled celebration of the performing arts and an annual meeting point for peoples of all nations. With a deep commitment to excellence and originality, the International Festival presents some of the finest performers and ensembles from the worlds of dance, opera, music and theatre for three weeks in August. Compelling, exciting and often surprising, the International Festival is, quite simply, an unmissable experience.
The Edinburgh International Festival seeks to appoint a talented finance professional to join this hugely respected and successful organisation.
- To lead a high quality financial service to the Executive Director, Board of Trustees and senior management team, providing strategic leadership on all matters relating to financial management and control, statutory reporting and internal and external audit.
- To work with colleagues to devise sustainable and viable financial strategies to deliver the aims and priorities of the International Festival and its subsidiary companies.
- To ensure the efficient, compliant and effective administration and control of all aspects of the company’s accounts and financial affairs.
- A confident qualified accountant with significant experience in progressive financial roles as a senior manager or director with strong leadership skills and a proven track record of motivating and developing high performing teams.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to influence and deal with people at all levels of an organisation, communicating complex financial concepts in simple and understandable terms.
- Financially savvy and diplomatic, with experience of preparing and presenting papers at board level.
- Experience of working in a charity or cultural environment would be highly desirable.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.odgersberndtson.co.uk ref: 67807
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Odgers Berndtson; Peter Henry on 0131 563 5411.
Closing date: 5th April 2019.