Terms: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £27,000 - £31,000 per annum (based on experience)
Join the Belfast International Arts Festival Team!
If you love the arts and want to make an impact by working on the delivery of Belfast’s leading international arts festival, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and driven individual with a successful track record; a candidate who reflects the ambition, drive and dedication needed to deliver an outstanding Festival experience for our audience and stakeholders.
You will lead on the design and implementation of all marketing strategy, sales, audience development, print and digital promotions, branding and communications; to build and maintain audiences and stakeholder support.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional marketing, or communications role.
- A successful track record writing and implementing communications, marketing, and social networking plans for audience development and events, and monitoring and evaluating the success of these.
- Experience of running successful media, advertising, print, and digital media campaigns and managing their budgets.
- Experience of setting sales targets, monitoring and managing sales outcomes, and customer service function.
- Experience of conducting effective evaluations, analyses and reports for use by senior staff and in funding reports.
- Experience of line managing relationships, internal and external, with support staff, suppliers and service providers.
For full job information and application details click here.
Application deadline: 11pm on Sunday 24th February 2019
An equal opportunities employer