The Head of Scheduling is responsible for developing a scheduling function for the organisation, setting up, implementing and managing systems and processes which enable:
- the efficient use of space within the Factory and its Public Realm
- the identification of space within the schedule for programming opportunities
- clear visibility of the organisation’s work in the Factory, internationally, in the digital realm, the Festivals and the off-site Creative Engagement work.
- accurate resource planning for the delivery of this whole programme of work (producing, technical, visitor services, digital, press, marketing etc) in the short and long term
- the curatorial team to programme confidently within a planning cycle of anything up to 4 or 5 years
You will own and manage the end to end scheduling process including ownership of the Scheduling System and managing the schedule on a daily basis to ensure seamless planning and delivery of all the organisation’s activity. You will drive the development and maintenance of organizationally agreed principles and guidelines for scheduling of activity.
Closing date: 5 August 2021.