£32,000-£34,000 | Full time | North West
The principal responsibility of this role is to manage and ensure the implementation of the Artist Liaison strategy for the commissions/events for MIF and The Factory. This will include managing the logistic arrangements for our teams participating as part of our co-commissioning agreements worldwide.
This role will oversee the logistics of a portfolio of commissions/events, which will be developed within the festival framework alongside the Artist Liaison Manager and wider producing team.
- Taking responsibility for all Artist and production accommodation & travel arrangements for Pre-Factory and Festival shows in Manchester and worldwide – including negotiation of hotel rates and handling necessary visa applications
- Recruit and manage Artist Liaison personnel for each show as requested by the Producers and oversee riders and visiting artist requests
- Working with the Artist Liaison Manager to develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders and temporary freelance/casual staff and others to build solid working practices
- Preparing and managing accurate accounts of expenditure and scheduling for each show as requested by the Producers – including authorising order forms and invoices as well as updating and maintaining accurate cashflow and processing reconciliations in a timely manner
- Act as lead point of contact for artists and production requests and oversee the process for ensuring all artists are fully briefed in advance
- Ensuring the wellbeing of all Artists and production teams in Pre-Factory shows and the Festival
- Engage and manage Front of House staff for venues as required for productions/events across the city, including the administration of the application process
- Provide regular updates to the Artist Liaison Manager of the progress on projects for which the role is responsible.
Closing date: 21 February 2020