£23,000-£26,000 | London | Full-time
London Concertante is one of Europe’s leading and busiest chamber orchestras, with more than 70 concerts per year in the UK and Europe. The ensemble has an enviable reputation built up over its 28-year history, for dynamic, exciting performances and for the unique rapport it builds with audiences. In addition to concerts, the ensemble frequently records and has for many years produced an exciting education programme.
We are looking for a new Concerts Manager – a full-time position – to join our small, but rapidly growing team.
- Booking and liaising with venues
- Undertaking site visits
- Managing concerts on the concert day, including managing a small team of ushers
- Preparing music for each concert
- Preparing audience lists for each event
- Organising merchandise sales at concerts
- Liaise with ticketing outlets
- Managing hiring of instruments and staging
- Booking travel and accommodation for the ensemble and creating tour itineraries
- Co-ordinating with the marketing manager to ensure concert publicity is optimised
- Classical music/arts background would be very beneficial.
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills a must.
- Adept at dealing with customers and problem solving.
- Strong leadership skills
The office is based in South West London, but would involve travel to all concerts through the year.
Please email your cover letter and CV, specifying the role you're apply for, to email@example.com
Closing date: 7 Feb 2020
Start date: Mid February