Chair of Leeds Culture Trust
As a confident leader you will be able to articulate our vision to a wide range of audiences and stakeholders. You will help the Trust to achieve and exceed its role, building inspiring and lasting partnerships in the public, private and third sectors.
As Chair of Leeds Culture Trust you will have:
- A passion for Leeds
- An impressive track record as a leader in business, public or not for profit sectors
- Inspiring communication skills
- A commitment to the role of arts and culture
- An enviable network of regional and national senior-level influencers, and a willingness to use them to achieve our ambition
- An effective approach to chairing
- A desire to shape future creative opportunities to leave a lasting legacy
Leeds Culture Trust seeks an exceptional, visionary and dynamic Chair
You will lead the Trust, harnessing and directing the Trustees’ efforts in support of the ambitious programme for Leeds 2023. A key element of this will involve setting and overseeing the implementation of the strategic business plan. You will work with a skilled Executive Team as well as partners across the city and the country.
As Chair you will also be the public face of the Trust, attending key cultural and networking events, as well as hosting visits to Leeds to support the fundraising and partnership development of the project regionally, nationally and potentially internationally. We anticipate an average commitment of around two days a month in a non-executive role once the Trust is established. However, the successful candidate should be able to consider a greater commitment in the first six to twelve months.
To find out more and application details please download the Chair of Leeds Culture Trust Recruitment Brief below.
Closing date: 28th September 2018.
Interviews: 19th October 2018.