Head of Communications
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 24th February 2019
The salary will be paid at Grade 7, £45,259 to £53,355 per annum inclusive of £3,223 per annum London Allowance.
King’s College London’s Culture team is recruiting for a Head of Communications.
A key member of the university’s Culture team, this role works closely with the Executive Director (Culture), and with colleagues in King’s central Corporate Communications team. The post holder will lead on internal and external communications for the university’s cultural strategy and will work with the Culture team to connect and engage with the cultural community across King’s and beyond.
The successful candidate will be an experienced communications professional, with significant experience of:
- Developing and implementing communications strategies
- Managing high profile reactive and proactive media relations
- Writing and creating impactful communications material
- Devising and implementing effective and creative campaigns and content
- Introducing new ways of working successfully
- Creating and updating websites and developing new content for digital channels
- Producing publications
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Higher Education and/or Culture sectors
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the cultural landscape of a world-leading university and to support engagement with the cultural sector.
This post will be offered on an indefinite.
This is a full-time post.
The selection process will include a panel interview, an assessment & a presentation.
Please register with the King’s College London application portal and complete your application online.
For an informal discussion to find out more about the role please contact: Daniel Walker, Daniel.Walker@kcl.ac.uk