Salary: £40,000 per annum + bonus
Impact provides specialist marketing services which generate audiences and visitors for the arts, entertainment and leisure sectors. Our market-leading services include video production, promotions and print distribution, and our clients include Barbican Centre, V&A, Shakespeare’s Globe, WWF, London Film Festival and National Theatre.
are you ambitious, confident, highly efficient, a great motivator, a superb communicator and passionate about achieving targets?
We are looking for an inspirational individual to join our team as Sales Manager, to play a key role in delivering our ambitious plans for growth. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, confident, highly efficient, a great motivator, a superb communicator and passionate about achieving targets. You’ll also possess excellent leadership skills, a sound understanding of marketing principles and bring demonstrable sales experience.
In return we’ll provide training opportunities, supportive colleagues, a competitive salary and stakeholder pension scheme, plus the opportunity to get out and experience all the culture that London has to offer!
Work in collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer and company directors, to exceed targets for revenue and profit by developing and leading a strong and focused sales team.
- Lead and manage strong and focused sales team
- Devise and implement a sales and business development strategy
- Work with SMT to set realistic revenue targets
- Provide reliable and consistent monthly/quarterly revenue forecasting
- Manage incentive/bonus scheme to encourage individual and team success
- Arrange weekly sales meetings with clear and focused agendas
- Recruit, train and develop individual team members through performance appraisals, coaching/mentoring and regular progress meetings
- Manage a portfolio of existing client accounts
- Act as account director for key accounts, supporting account managers in developing relationships in large-scale organisations
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- Develop key sales messages and materials to support objectives
- Champion new business, drive and motivate team to imbed a company-wide culture of sales success
- Identify new markets/opportunities using available resources to generate new business leads
- Identify and attend networking events across all sectors to forge new relationships by representing Impact at the highest level
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in marketing, sales or sales management, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong leadership skills, with experience of mentoring and management
- A natural communicator who can persuade and influence decision-makers at all levels
- Good business sense and industry expertise (arts, entertainment and leisure)
- Ambitious, confident and committed to personal professional development
Please send a CV and covering letter to our Chief Operating Officer, Marliese Andexer firstname.lastname@example.org For an informal chat about the role, please call Marliese on 020 7729 5978
Extended Closing Date:
Tuesday 6th July 2018