Salary: £22,000 pa gross pa
Coventry has won the bid to be UK City of Culture 2021. It’s an exciting time to join the team!
This is a new post working across two departments (Communications and Box Office) towards the shared goal of building customer relationships and analysing and managing data to help inform the goals and activities of both departments.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a high level of technical know-how and skills, combined with an enthusiasm for the arts, to join our busy box office and communications teams.
Supervisor Grade Post: degree or equivalent level qualification in IT or statistical related subject and/or at least 2 years’ experience of working in an arts marketing environment.
- A strong understanding and practical application of data analysis
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- Passionate about theatre and/or the arts and their roles within the community.
- An interest in arts marketing.
- Commitment and flexible approach to working patterns.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and initiative.
- Numerate and literate with a good command of English and attention to detail.
- Good personal presentation.
- Energy, flair and enthusiasm.
- Excellent team worker, supporting the work of colleagues as well as inviting support and input in return.
- To be an effective champion of the value of live theatre.
Download the full Job Pack
For more information and to download an application form, please visit belgrade.co.uk
Deadline for Applications: Tuesday 21 January 2020, 10am
Interviews: w/c 3 February 2020