Fixed fee: up to £35,000 including all travel and expenses.
To enable Suffolk’s cultural sector to re-build, in an exemplary COVID safe way, funding has also been allocated towards a portfolio of Cultural and Creative Sector support.
We are now seeking to commission a consultant/s with relevant expertise and skills to produce an innovative evaluation framework that is transferrable in approach and can be used in evaluating future cultural health and wellbeing programmes.
The deliverables of this commission are:
- Creation of an evaluation framework to understand the impact of all relevant workstream elements that can be applied in evaluating future cultural and heritage programmes;
- Implementation and management of data gathering across the workstream elements and with the full range of partners involved;
- Production of a report that collates the findings, provides a comprehensive analysis and summarises the role of culture in tackling behaviour change in health, inequality and supporting economic recovery.
- Mentoring for Officers on the legacy asset tools to help grow understanding of their application and embed use in future programmes;
- Learning sessions to cascade key findings from the evaluation, share insights and highlight impacts drawing on case study content.
The work must be undertaken during January – December 2022. For more information regarding the specific project milestones, please refer to the Evaluation Framework specification. Contact CCFC@suffolk.gov.uk with any clarification questions.
Closing date: 3 January 2022