The Chief Executive Officer will lead, shape and deliver ADF’s future vision, mission and business plan. Under your leadership ADF will become the go-to organisation for the advocacy and development of diversity amongst executive leadership and governance in the UK’s theatre sector and wider arts and cultural sector. You will be responsible for overseeing the development of ADF’s programmes, maximising resources and realising the company’s strategic, financial and operational objectives and growing the organisation and its financial resilience. Our new CEO will play a leading role within the sector for driving institutional diversity. In the first 12 months the CEO’s priorities will be to:
- Shape ADF’s Business Plan 2022-26
- Develop ways to increase income to ADF through membership and development programmes
- Develop and submit a strong application to become an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation
- Play an active part in growing ADF’s positive profile within the UK’s theatre sector and wider arts and cultural sector
- We are happy to consider job-share applications and flexible models of leadership.
If you would find an informal telephone conversation helpful prior to completing your application please contact Kate Sarley on email@example.com.
Deadline for applications noon on Wednesday 29 September 2021 at 17:00