The associate producer role is an ideal role for someone, with possibly limited experience but with huge enthusiasm for live events and theatre. You'll be working directly with Jamie and his associate producers to produce a range of exciting events for 2021.
We're looking for a junior who might want to grow within a small team and help lead the development of several live events for 2021 and 2020 (where we can).
You should have the following qualities:
- A positive outlook and a positive attitude to the future of live entertainment in the UK, we're not looking for someone who's glass is half empty.
- An enthusiasm for live music, live events, immersive events
- An understanding of how events happen and work
- An ability to work on tasks by yourself
- Organised, punctual and committed to the tasks presented to you
Ideally you will be based in or closed to Leeds so you can access the office, although remote working possible.
We have a small (but Covid secure!) office based within the theatre at Yeadon, Leeds.
For further information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org