This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate Producer to join the team at Cast.
At Cast we believe in the creative potential of every individual and the transformative power of engagement with the arts. Cast’s work will enrich lives and inspire the people of Doncaster and the wider region, contributing to vibrant and creative communities.
The ideal candidates will be committed to taking Cast’s talent development programme onto the next stage. The person will have excellent project management skills, be skilled at working in partnership, and will provide creative input into the programming process.
The successful candidate will be
- Responsible for the development of Cast’s talent development programme.
- Assist with the curation of the artistic programme.
- Manage and support Cast Associate Artists.
- To take responsibility for managing specific artistic projects and to act as Producer on these.
- To help facilitate the development of artistic programmes at Cast.
- To work collaboratively across all departments.
Cast strives to be an inclusive organisation, open and welcoming to everyone. If you have the relevant skills and experience for the role and would like to work at a vibrant and ambitious theatre at the heart of the Doncaster, we’d love to hear from you.
Hours Per Week: 30 hours per week with some homeworking possible.
Salary: £20,465 (pro-rata) per annum.
Closing Date: Applications by Wednesday 3 November 2021 at midday (12pm)
Interviews: Friday 12 November 2021
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to join our team, then apply now using our online application form at www.dclt.co.uk/jobs
CV’s, letters or paper application forms are not acceptable.