Do you have great organizational talent and is planning and organizing events your thing? Does it energize you to establish and maintain contacts with clients, donors and partners? Do you like to pamper them? Does developing the existing network challenge you? Would you like to use your passion in an artistic environment? Don't feel reluctant to occasional evening and weekend work? Then this challenging and varied position within the Belgian National Orchestra is definitely something for you! For the marketing department, the Belgian National Orchestra is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic PR, events and sponsorship employee.
- You have a bachelor degree in communication, marketing, sales or PR with a specific interest in music and culture, or you have 3 years of work experience in customer relationship management and/or communication.
- You have fluent verbal and written communication skills, especially in Dutch and French. Mastery of English is a plus.
- You are customer-oriented
- You have organisational talent, in planning, executing and following up tasks and you have the necessary diplomatic flair.
- You work with great independence
- You are a team-player and are known for being an enthusiastic, dynamic colleague who always thinks in terms of solutions
- You are stress resistant and able to adapt to changing circumstances or different personalities
- You don't have a 9-to-5 mentality. You don't let deterred by regular evening and weekend work.
- You work in a structured and meticulous manner
- You feel involved in the success of an activity or action, and you always strive for a strong and reliable service.
- You have a hands-on mentality and you are practical
- You deal well with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint,...). Knowledge of Indesign and Adobe are advantages.
- You are in possession of a driving license B
- Writing personalized files for sponsors and subsidizing authorities
- You are the contact point and take care of the administration of the donors and friends of the Belgian National Orchestra.
- Prospecting new partners and sponsors
- Maintaining existing partners and sponsors
- You keep on top of the database (add new contacts, filter doubles, ...
- Planning of events with internal and external parties
- Arranging tickets for the concerts
- Provide practical organisation at events: signage, reception, vouchers
- You man the information desk or provide a replacement.
- You make clear agreements with the internal and external partners via scripts
Will you be our new colleague?
We offer you a contract of indefinite term at bachelor level, with a salary depending on your competencies and previous relevant work experience.
At Belgian National Orchestra, we guarantee an open, involved and diverse workplace and offer you opportunities to develop/continue developing your career. In addition, you enjoy benefits such as:
- Maximum reimbursement for commuting by public transport or a bicycle allowance;
- Course in French or Dutch
- An open and friendly environment with attention for your work-life balance and an exceptional leave scheme with 26 days of leave (in case of full-time employment).
- Opportunity to attend Belgian National Orchestra concerts for free.
- Immediate entry into service
Does this position appeal to you? Send us your CV and motivation letter before 04/09/2020.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Marjolein Vanderpoorten via email@example.com.