The first of a new series of events tailored to performing arts venues. Join this inaugural meeting to help shape the future agenda, and enjoy a tour of this stunning venue*.
Revenue raising organisational culture
This event will include the launch of a new thought leadership paper from Louise Emerson (Director of Take the Current, and former CEO of Cheltenham Festivals): From not-for-profit to more-than-profit: how organisational culture can strengthen financial resilience
Who is it for?
This event is particularly suited to senior and mid-senior leaders responsible for earned income generation, including Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer, Head/Director of Operations, Front of House, Commercial, Audience Experience.
What will I learn?
- Straightforward changes which you can apply to your ticket sales operation to boost income
- How performance techniques can increase Front of House Sales
- Unexpected and inspirational approaches to commercial partnerships and merchandising
- How thoughtful capital projects can transform trading income
- Bala McAlinn, Director, Boo Productions & First Ruffian, Ruff Trade Training
- Jo Davis, Head of Retail & Camilla Lawson, Senior Corporate Development Manager, Barbican
- Debbie Richards, Director, Baker Richards
- Jane Storie, Head of Enterprises, Royal Opera House
- Andrew Thomas, Principal, TheTicketingInstitute.com
- Pete Toon, Producer, Mikron Theatre
- Kerry Whelan, Executive Director, Frantic Assembly
This event is free to attend for performing arts organisations. Enter the discount code OPENDOORCOMP when booking.
*Tours will be limited to a total of 60 attendees in total. Registration for the tours will open on a first-come-first served basis one week before the event.