Child Protection Policy Writing (Artswork Leadership Training)
This one day course will help inform you on updates to current child protection legislation and provide techniques that will leave you confident in writing or updating your child protection policy.
The course is designed for small groups to allow for more individualised attention and discussion. Bring along your current policy to work on in the session and pick up useful tips to walk away with.
- Arts Leader/ Managers looking to updating current child protection policy or advice on writing one from scratch.
You will gain:
- An update on current child protection policies, legislation and procedures
- Tailored information on how legislation affects your particular setting
- Action plan: Setting yourself clear goals
- How to make it work: A guide to turning your policy into practice
- Dedicated time to working on policy in a supportive environment
- 1-2-1 time with the trainer to discuss your policy
Limited bursary places are available.