Best Practice Networking Forum for Arts Facilitators for Dementia at the Barbican
Improve your practice, meet other leading facilitators, come and be inspired!
An event to support arts practitioners, workshop leaders, learning teams and health professionals, particularly those who have some experience in working with early stage dementia.
The event aims to advance your practice, bringing together examples of best practice and insights from people with lived experience of dementia. As well as the opportunity to participate in workshops led by experts in their fields, you will have an opportunity to network, share your experience and learn from other delegates.
- Keynote Speaker Keith Oliver, an international authority and author of three books on the lived experience of dementia.
- Choose three of six workshops led by outstanding facilitators in their field
The event is hosted by Arts 4 Dementia (A4D) and Dementia Pathfinders (DP) will be chaired by DP trainer Aubrey Maasdorp.
We are grateful to the Barbican Centre for supporting this event.
Full day workshop.
Networking Forum for Arts Facilitators for Dementia
- Arts managers and learning teams
- Arts facilitators, workshop leaders and animateurs
- Link workers and health professionals involved with social prescribing
- Postgraduate arts students who have worked with people living with dementia, including those who have taken A4D Early Stage Dementia Awareness Training.