Wednesday 20 November 2019
11.00am to 5.00pm
*EARLY BIRD ENDS 9 OCTOBER*
A thriving theatre industry relies on engaged audiences. Come together to discuss fresh approaches to developing new connections and nurturing valued relationships.
Suitable for press, communications, marketing, digital and audience development and professionals who would like to extend their knowledge, gain expertise and develop their network.
A free drinks reception will take place at Rose Street following the conference.
- Horizon scanning
- Data & evaluation
- Social media - what works and update on trends
- Where PR and social meet marketing - what is referral traffic and how do you boost it?
- Approaching and working with influencers
- Crisis management - interactive case study
- PR and marketing agency panel
Further sessions to be announced.
- Amanda Parker, Arts Professional (Chair)
- Asad Dhunna, Director of Communications for Pride in London and founder of The Unmistakables
- Patrick Robathan, Randalls
- Jess Young, SOLT & UK Theatre
- Christopher Calvert, Brunswick Arts
- Marshall Manson, Brunswick Arts
- Patrick Macnamara, Terrier Agency
- Sarah Mancini, Terrier Agency
Further contributors to be announced.