Are you trying to understand what would be your best short form content for Facebook or for Twitter? Wondering which platform to use, and whether to try Tik Tok or Instagram Reels?
We’ll offer ideas, and some fundamental dos and don’ts around developing and sharing great short form social media content. With talks, and plenty of time for Q&A, discover what can you do now, that’ll be sustainable over time.
- What trends are we noticing, and what can we learn from these?
- What might success look like for you?
- Key principles and tips for great short form social content.
- Practical tips on creating, or using existing, content within current constraints.
Rob is The Space's Head of Audiences, advising organisations on digital production and audience engagement. Having worked in arts and broadcast for over fifteen years, including with BBC Three and Birmingham Royal Ballet, Rob focuses on audience responses, and making social videos that work.
Amrit is a multi-award winning artist, content creator and mentor, specialising in short form and live video content. Due to the popularity of his live streams, Amrit was chosen as one of ten Twitter Live ambassadors, leading to collaborations on a number of high profile branded campaigns.
- The webinar lasts 90 minutes and will take place on Zoom.
- There will be a live captioner throughout.
- A recording of the webinar will be available after the event.
- You will be sent a link via Eventbrite that can be used to join the webinar. You will also receive a reminder email on the morning of the webinar and just before the session starts.
Date and time
Thursday 27 January 2022
11:00am – 12:30pm GMT
The Space runs a range of free online webinars and events on topics including live-streaming and low-cost capture, online content distribution and short form social media content. Details of each webinar will be posted below as they become available, including how to register to take part. Please visit our events page to see upcoming and past events.