The Digital Summit is a one-of-a-kind event sharing insightful talks, actionable ideas and unexpected connections to help you to do your best work.
In a year when digital has played a vital role in museums our speakers will offer pragmatic, real world insight into how they overcame the challenges of pivoting to digital.
Whether you’re a digital novice learning new skills or a tech veteran, this event will be a caffeine shot for your digital ambitions.
More than 60 speakers including:
- Hilary Knight, Head of Digital Content, Tate
- Kati Price, Head of Digital Media, V&A
- Shaikha Al-Thani, Director, Digital Experience, Qatar Museums
- Suhaly Bautista-Carolina, Senior Managing Educator, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Steve Gardam, Director, Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
- Josh Dyer, Director of Marketing, Myseum of Toronto
- Hanne M. Grégoire, Head of Communication & Press, M Leuven
- Christine Azzi, Museum Educator, Museum of the Republic (Brazil)
- Fransje Pansters, Digital Communication Advisor, Van Gogh Museum
- Eozin Che, Lead Creative Technologist, American Museum of Natural History
- Foteini Aravani, Curator of Digital Collections, Museum of London
- Journey Gunderson, Executive Director, National Comedy Center
The Digital Summit offers you a huge programme of talks with more than sixty speakers sharing their ideas, experiences and innovations.
Delegates can watch sessions live and on demand, making it easy for you to revisit talks that you miss or rewatch the sessions that had the greatest impact.
All content will be available for six months after the event, giving you the inspiration you need to do your best work.